Monday, September 17, 2007

Quickly

I will post quickly....

Ever feel like you are hanging on by a thread?? Man, I am such a worrier. I DO NOT like it. I wish I could KNOW what God would have or be happy with and just do it and not stress myself over everything. I make it so hard on myself. I just want to make heaven my home, I know worry isn't from God. I just have such a hard time getting out of my thought patterns. God please lead me in Your PATHWAY!

I am going over to the Fox's tonight for dinner, I went grocery shopping last night, and look now I don't even have to use my own, I get to eat someone elses. LOL. I actually bought food to cook last night too. Go me. Most of it is pre made, I am just not into full out cooking again. It is hard to cook for one. I had just got the cooking for two thing down. I loved preparing satisfying meals for Damon, just isn't the same now.

Pray for me to have direction for my future, I am thinking about a lot of different things. School, housing, business, etc.. I want to be in the perfect will of God.

0 comments: