Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Cup

Since Damons been in Heaven. First cup of....*drum roll please*

COFFEE!!

man it is sooooooooo good.

I didn't plan on drinking any anymore because of a few reasons but mainly I knew he didn't like it and I wanted to honor him by not drinking it. The more I smelled the coffee, the more it smelled so good. And I think he would want me to do something I enjoy. Besides, he was fine as long as I chewed some kind of gum or washed my face so he couldn't detect any smell of it. I hope I haven't let him down, it was good though. I think this feels like some kinda little milestone.

8 comments:

Tam said...

Yah for coffee...and yah for Kasey

Grace & Co said...

You loved Damon very much. I don't know if I would be willing to give up coffee if Paul didn't like it. That's tough. You're an amazing woman!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your coffee! I love the smell of coffee, and the taste, but then I can't stand the after taste.

Bekka said...

Coffee rocks the boat!! But not in the hot for, like frozen and wutnot

Caet said...

I love the smell of coffee, Miss Bones (Morgan) got me to actually drink it and I love it!!!!!!!

Erika J. said...

i went through a brief craving of coffee during my pregnancy. i drank it for a week or 2 - a few cups a day. that's alot for me.

i like the smell but i'm with rachel on the after-taste.

Michael said...

well i proud of you but ugh i cant say i like it unfortunatly although i wish i did since i know now that u and bekka like it. But ugh...

Grace & Co said...

Hey, I have something special for you on my Blog. :)