Wednesday, September 26, 2007

180

My kitty has done a 180 degree turn from where he was. YAHOO!!! Thank You JESUS!! For anyone who prayed, thank you very very much. Last night he ate a little bit on his own and I decided to put most of the food up so he would be hungrier in the morning. This morning he was playing and running, and he even ate the food off my finger that I so inconspicuously hid his medicine in. *tee hee* I am sneaky. I put more wet food down and saw him eating it as I was eating my breakfast. Isn't that wondermous. Makes his mama happy and thankful to the Lord.

Well, I started making a few crafts last night. I stopped by hobby lobby and picked up the supplies to make candles. I bought some stuff to pour and leave in a container and then some to put in a mold then decorate. A friend of mine is having a craft bizarre and asked me if I would like to bring some things so I am trying to come up with a few ideas, outside of baking. I made a potpourri thing for Yvonne last night that was really cute, but I think I need to add a little more sumpin sumpin (as Morgan would say). She got the beginner one, but hopefully she liked it. Anyway, it was fun. I then filled a vase with red colored potpourri and filled it with fake sunflowers (yellow for Damon) and three (again...fake) red roses, one for every year of our marriage, and it was PURTY! I actually was kind of surprised...might start making those too.

Wendy stopped by last night and picked up the honey she ordered from my Daddy. If anyone elese wants to order honey, let me know. He has a batch he just did I think. He keeps the bees in the back yard/dry lot area of their house, he took that up after I moved out. Weird, but he likes it. :) And it tastes WAY better than anything you buy in the store, there really is a difference.

Tonight starts revival, we go through Sunday. I am glad to have something going for five nights, and I hope that doesn't sound bad. God knows, sometimes I get pretty lonely...well a lot of sometimes and it helps to have something going. Especially if that means church, woohoo. I wanna invite someone, but need prayer for the Lord to open the doors. Pray for this, that I will have the opportunity. Well, I am off here I guess.

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

thanks kasey and i love it