Friday, September 07, 2007

FYI

Honey prices are as follows:
5# Jar, $10
3# Jar, $6.50
Jar with Honey Comb $6
Big Bear $4
Little Bear $2.50

When I say little and big bear, its the same as what in the store how you see the big bear jars of honey and the little bear jars of honey. I don't know the ounce size.

On the laptop thing, I dont really want to get a new one. I know, I know..but I am leaning towards waiting and just getting the old one back. I dont like Vista. I am not 100 percent, but I am just not ready to let it go yet.

Moms yard sale is going good today, she is making mucho mula. We prayed and the Lord has provided. Pray for my nose, that it will stop leaking. YUCK.

12 comments:

Katie said...

That's what I was thinkin...if I were you....I probably would wait...I wouldn't want to let go of something like that...even if I had lots of other stuff from him...(speaking as if I were in your shoes..) That would be special...well, that's just how I feel! Love you TONZ and TONZ!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!(well, 1 day early...but, still...)

wemmies said...

I want a jar with the honeycomb AND a big bear! :) $10! :D

I WILL be the first to post Happy Birthday!
*stalking your blog for 9 more minutes*

wemmies said...

Zoinks! Blogger is 4 minutes faster...

*stalking 5 more minutes*

wemmies said...

Uno momento?

wemmies said...

Dos momento. :D

wemmies said...

EEK! Uno!

wemmies said...

¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!

:D

Happy Birthday Kasey! Have a happy day.

wemmies said...

Oh! Stinkin Boo!!! LMBO!!!! I didn't realize it was only 10pm on here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was only looking at the minute!!! AHHHHHHHHHHahahahahaha!! *stupid*

It is actually midnight in Tennersee. :P

Good grief.

I will try to come back in 2 hours. :P

wemmies said...

NOW! Finally! :D I stayed up til 2 just for you. Kidding.. I am always up at this time. I am watching some movie about a woman with 10 kids that won contests back in the 60's to keep her family afloat. LOL! It is interesting. :D

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Vic said...

Happy Birthday Kasey Broyles...

Vic said...

Tell your Dad I would like a jar of honey with the comb in it...$6...

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KASEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Just thought i'd come sing ya happy birthday....hehe...

Love you tonz!
Hope you have a great day!!