Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Night

Last night was pretty fun. Emily came over and spent the night...since she works in Hermitage and lives in Smyrna it worked out good for her.

I have an announcement to make: Last night was the first time I have made buffalo chicken from scratch, since Damon went to Heaven. It was pretty good to. YUM and go me and THANK YOU JESUS. It has been hard to cook, and I tell you....it probably still will be, but having Michael and Emily to cook for last night made it easier.

Tonight I need to get to church early to help Emily out.

Oh yeah, we went to Wal-Mart last night around 8 something and didn't get out until 9:30ish...no wonder I was tired. Then came home and watched a movie. Was nice to have company. I even cleaned my house a little bit. All in all a productive evening for this chick.

My cat is so weird and cute, when i get my laptop back I am hopefully going to post the pics I took of him last night. Since I have moved him inside he has been so hyper, especially since feeling better. Well, I bought them a cat gym that they barely even looked at! GRRR, I bring home some clothes I got in Idaho...well the bag is kind of big and hot pink...Tigger loves that thing. So to say. He runs and then dives into it and turns around and stares back out at you. If I had known he would have liked something that much that was free, I never woulda wasted the money on a cat gym. Wendy you need a cat gym??

Thats it for today. I love you guys and momma I mim you. I miss Damon a lot lately. I mean I think about him every single day, but it hasn't been this acute in a couple of weeks. Yesterday was definitely better, but it still hurts a lot. A super lot.

Do you like the name Solomon's Traditions for my store?? Damon liked the name Solomon if we ever had a boy.

9 comments:

Tam said...

I want you to make those chicken things for me!!!!

Kasey said...

It is NOT a chicken "thing" silly! It is buffalo chicken! And, do you like hot stuff?? If you don't, it wouldn't be to good for you. I know your mom can't handle hot stuff.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a good evening. Good for you for cooking! It's a big thing I know.

That is too funny about Tigger. He's like a little kid. Sara could play with packaging all day and never look twice at the toy it contained.

I like the name, but isn't Solomon usually associated with building because of the temple? I know I've seen Solomon's Builders in Nashville. That and wisdom. I think it would be good for a Christian bookstore or something. I think ya need a cool retro lady's name.

Bekka said...

Retro as in hippie? What about House of the Flower Children. Dude, thatd be scary....nevermind.

Yvonne said...

You guys crack me up with all these names

Anonymous said...

AMEN

Kasey said...

no way...nothing that is from the 60's and up. ICKY. 20-50's and then homestyle country stuff. furniture, gadgets, signs, clothing, cafe.

Tam said...

Scuuuuusseee MMMMeeeeeee....buffalo chicken and yep love hot/spicy stuff

Michael said...

cool glad i could help