Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tag Game

I think we should start a new game: It would be a game of reverse tag, you give your friend a list of mutual friends and say 8 randoms thoughts or impressions of that friend. Mostly positive, but if they can handle it be honest about quirks or faults. (I hope I am doing this right)

Momma:
1. She loves the Lord with all her heart soul and mind.
2. She loved my husband very very much, and had a great relationship with him
3. She can make some good sticky bun things in a bundt pan
4. She gave of herself so much for me to have a wonderful child hood
5. She looks 5 years younger than what she really is, she is beautimous.
6. She likes to watch "What Not to Wear"
7. She is a good listener
8. She is a joyful soul that brings joy to pretty much everyone around her.

Wendy:
1. CRACKS ME UP!
2. Will speak her mind
3. Is very good at watching and observing
4. Set me up with my WONDERFUL amazing hot husband
5. posts hilarious stuff on myspace
6. Can play a mean game of volleyball, literally.
7. Did I mention she set me up with my super hot husband!
8. Likes to create indian names for her friends.

Tammy:
1. Stands in the gap
2. Cooks some good mexican food
3. cleans a mean house, although I did actually find dust one time. :0
4. Has a beautiful daughter who is sunshine to life.
5. Sings the song that the Lord laid on my heart in the emergency room June 19th, I WILL TRUST HIM
6. Looks super hot and cool
7. Is a person you can pretty much read what she is thinking, MOST of the time.
8. Has a hilarious laugh.

I dont know if anyone else tagged me, but I need to go now. :) I will do more later if I have time. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...I like this tag game...WOW.
I am not sure if I know how to play very well but, I will try...so eight things about Tammy and Wendy....since I don't know either of you very well...here goes!
Wendy...
1. YOU ARE CRAZY
2. You have the love of my daughter
3. Damon respected you and appreciated your friendship.
4. I love YOUR Momma
5. You are very loyal
6. Those who know you speak highly of you...(anyway the ones that have talked to me about you...(kasey and damon)
7.You have beautful eyes.
8. and that PIE you make is out of this world.

Tammy
1. You love my daughter
2. Your daughter loves my daughter
3. You have been a constant in my daughters life.
4. You have beautiful eyes and a nice smile.
5. Your mother testified one time of how you got in your closet and prayed that it wouldn't snow on your new house, it snowed alright, but it DIDN'T snow on your new house, (it was under construction)
6. You sing from your heart
7. Your children and husband love and appreciate you
8. Your mom and dad did a good job raising you.

K, if I did that all wrong, I am sorry...not to bright sometimes...just remember what the Bible says about the simple minded.
LOL

we had a great service tonite the Holy Ghost moved in a big way....Whitey, Sybil sang tonite...it was a blessing, she was so nervous, but the Lord blessed...love and prayers to all...again forgive, if i did this wrong...
hello vic, hello rachel, hello julie, hello to all and to all a good nite...tee hee, sis katie.