Monday, September 24, 2007

Junior

Is not doing well in my opinion. PLEASE PLEASE pray for him. I am really tired ya'll. I know God is able, I know He is a good God. I need Him to intervene. I am overwhelmed with heartache at the moment. I hope I don't sound silly or whiney, I just REALLY need Him to help me right now. I want my kitty to be okay, he isn't eating much. My normally fatter boy has lost so much weight his back bone is very feelable and his eyes almost look sunk in his head. I can't get him to eat wet food, grilled chicken, warm milk. I gave him his meds last night and he threw up about two minutes later. I KNOW God touched Tigger, I need Him to touch Junior. I want my boy to be okay. I miss him being okay. *sigh* I had weird dreams last night...woke up sad. I miss Damon. I say it alot, but my life has changed. Every single day I woke up to my husband for over three years (except if he was at mens retreat or I was visiting) and now that is gone. I know HE is happy, he is in heaven. But I am here, and my life every single day is without Damon and I miss him. My life will never be the same. God has a plan bigger than this, I just wish I could see it. I wish for Damon back to be honest. I know...lovely uplifting blog, huh. Pray for me, I need it. And pray for my kitty, Junior. PLEASE, he looks so sick and tired.

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

We're all still praying for you Kasey. I made sure we prayed for you in church yesterday too.

I have no idea what you're going through, but God knows.

I love you Kasey.

Tam said...

I love you and I'm praying for you

Katie said...

I love you tonz and tonz and tonz Kasey!! And I am praying for you and Junior!!!

Love always!!

Erika J. said...

saying a prayer for you and your kitties.