Saturday, September 08, 2007

8:25

Tonight, at that time I will be 25 years old, according to mom. Around 11:30 tonight four years ago today Damon proposed to me and my life changed forever. Today has been bittersweet for me. I have been doing pretty good with missing Damon but it has hit me hard today, he isn't here. I am sad, really sad. I feel bad, mom had the people sing to me today at the breakfast place and I just didn't feel into it. I hope they don't think I was a jerk, I am just sad. Sad and sick. I think my ears have been plugged for two or three days now. My life isn't what I thought it would be right now, I am still abundantly blessed and I don't want to mumble and complain or make all of those around me miserable. I need Jesus to catch my tears right now and to hold me. I miss my Damon. I miss him bad. I wish this wasn't my cup to bear. Mom needs my help getting ready for my party tonight, we have a lot to do. Pray I get happy and have a good time.

Blogger is being weird with me commenting again, well I think it's the connection, anyway Tammy- Thank you for your blog, that was sweet!

Autumn, tell Ambrie (I am not sure that is spelled right) that I love her too and thank you for the birthday wish. Tell your mom hello. And whole family.

Yvonne, I love you too and thank you for the call.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kasey! I left a special video dedicated to you on my blog. :-D

Praying for you today. Love you!

Bekka said...

Fine then. I mean I realize my present was totally pathetic and probably way off the map of what ya wanted. But a little recognition wouldnt be too much. I am sooo hurt. (not really, I wouldnt really be this obnoxious ya know :D)lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY again :D

Rebekah Doran said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!

Grace & Co said...

Happy Birthday Kasey! Your cake is on my Blog. :) Love you!

Caet said...

Happy Birthday Kasey :D