Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday....

I have been missing Damon a lot more lately. I think about him and really wish he was here. *sigh* this hurts and is really hard.

Today is spa day, I am excited and nervous. I hope I like it.

I need to get off here, but I had a great time last night with some old friends. We went to the Cheesecake Factory then shopped in the mall. I got a great sale on some body lotions and sprays and also bought my friend a baby outfit for her coming son. Baby Gap has the cutest bags. Good thing they have a clearance section, that place is expensive, but super cute! Ciao

6 comments:

Tam said...

Love you Kasey....it's time to come back now.

Rachel said...

You'll have to tell me all about the spa thing. I always wondered about those things!

Now you've got me wanting pizza from there again, but all I have is tuna salad! Oh well. :-) (funny I am craving their pizza and not the cheesecake!)

Are you feeling better physically? Been praying for ya.

Miss you!

Grace & Co said...

Tag! You're it!

Read my "Let's play a game!" post to find out what you're supposed to do next!

Michael said...

so glad ur having a good time .

Bekka said...

Howdy :D

Tam said...

you've been tagged
(read my blog)