Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One more thing

Pray for me, I am thinking about getting another dog. One that is medium sized, for a little more protection and a companion for honey and I. I just need to pray about it. I already have one dog and one cat that are indoor and one cat that is indoor/outdoor. I am in a small place, I just think it would be kind of therapeutic to have something new to keep my mind busy, if that makes sense. The house is so empty and quiet, might be nice, ya know? I went to the pound today and have three that I am really looking at...the only thing is, I was wanting a male and all three that I like are female. SIGH The lady said I can bring Honey in on Saturday and introduce her to them and see how she does. Two are labs and one is a lab retriever mix. The mix is really pretty and sweet, the black lab is totally emaciated so I would be a mommy/nurse for awhile which interests me, yet she is going to be HUGE. 70lbs ish...man o man, that is big. The chocolate lab is the perfect size but already full groan and I sort of wanted a puppy to raise a long with honey. But she is the sweetest of all three in my opinion, well they are all sweet and somewhat pitiful. There is another puppy there that is sooooooo cute, and another. I really wish I could take almost all of them. It is so sad, I prayed that every single one of them would get adopted. There is one dog, he didnt really win me over but I think he is still young and has been in there a long time and he is kind of cute and he didn't bark and is a male. So who knows, I am just going to pray about this. Pray with me. I know it will mean: more food, more flea meds, more vet care, more work for someone to take care of. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts, they must be nice though :) You can disagree, just do it nicely.

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

i can talk to lance about giving you one of ours. haha. all of ours are still at the other house. they wouldn't be much protection though. they're all small and all they do is bark. :)

i could send capone up there to chew on some ankles for ya.

ShannaSparrow said...

The more, the merrier! I could always give you Lucky the Cyclone Tasmanian Devil (see my blog called "Grrrrr."). :o) I'll be praying with you.

wemmies said...

Don't do it. LOL!

Just think of all the traveling and such you may want to do and finding people to watch them. You should wait until you are more settled and KNOW what you want to do and where you want to be.

That's my opinion anyway.