Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anybody??

I wrote a LONG post and I get one comment (thanks Bekka). *hmmph*

I was just looking at picture of Damon and I remembered this scar he had on his ear from a hair cut gone wrong. He never would let me cut his hair. Hearing about all the weddings coming up (Megan and Gracie) makes me nostalgic to that time in my life. What a grand and glorious feeling it was. I wish I could have those days back. If I had only known he would be gone so soon, I think I would have stopped to drink in every drop of every day of our lives together. Time passes so quickly. I miss him so much.

9 comments:

Michael said...

goodnes that was a lot of math down there

Michael said...

thanks for being a help for me lately

Michael said...

i love you

Michael said...

i will try to become a better nephew to ya.

Tam said...

check your other post....i had commented but I guess it had not showed up yet

Bekka said...

Hey, you're welcome. lol. Yeah and this has nothing to do with anything, but when I was itty Rachel done burned up my ear with a curling iron, she always scared with those things. Kinda still does...:)

Katie said...

Love you Kasey! And i'm praying for you!!

wemmies said...

Perfect timing! I have a raspy throat and funky itchy cough. Leonard's Cough Syrup did the trick. ;) Seriously.. that honey is good. I will be using it a lot with my throat. Ick!

Anonymous said...

i will let mr leonard know that his cough syrup is a hit....LOL