Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pray myself out of being human

My friend Tammy wrote a song about that, and today I so wish I could do it. I wish I was perfected already. I try so hard each day to please the Lord, yet I fall on my face. The Bible has a verse about a man who falls 7 times and gets back up 7 times, being wiser than the one who stays down. So I want to get back up, I just wish I didn't fall. I truly had the most wonderful husband in the world, and I miss him. No offence ladies...to all of your hubbies ;) just mine was the best. In my most humble (hahaha) opinion. He was everything good and wonderful in my life, and I never want to forget what he was, who he was, and how he was to the Lord and to me. Tonight I think I am going to clean and cook. I want to be ready for the weekend. I am still not sure if I am getting another dog, I need to ask my landlord (andys dad) first to make sure he is okay with it. I am going to see how much fencing materials would be to redo the back yard fence. Damon and I had talked about it before he passed away when we were having all the trouble with the neighbor. Except I don't think I will do a privacy fence, but a tall chain link. Who knows...I want to be able to make it so the dog (if I got one) could have the back yard to be in while I am gone at work. What would be awesome would be if I could have a doggy door put in so they could go in and out as they pleased, but I am not going to do that since I am only renting. Anyway, enough of dreaming.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't God good to give us exactly what/who we need? Damon was exactly what you needed for that time in your life, and now He will continue to give you what you need in different ways. I'm so glad that you have Jesus to be your husband now. I can't imagine going through anything without Jesus.

A new fence would be cute back there!

Yvonne said...

Hey kasey , hope today has been a great day for you . Just wanted to let you know that I love you .