Friday, September 28, 2007

Rodeo...God's number one sport....

Now, before you freak out...let me share the story behind my blog title.
My wonderful loving put together beautiful friend...Emily...whom thinks I am a total hick, calls me this morning and says "I have something funny that I wanted to share with you". By the tone in her voice and the slight snicker, you could obviously tell she thought it was very funny. So I asked her "what?", she says "a truck just went by me, with a trailer that said RODEO in big letters, God's number one sport." Thats my friend Emily. LOL She then said "I don't get it" and I said "I don't either, but when you saw it you thought man that is redneck and then you thought of me, didn't you?" She said "*laugh laugh* well because it said rodeo I did" uh huh, sure. Well world I am not ashamed, I am hick hear me roar. I like four wheeling in the mud, riding my horses, camping old style, going hunting, rodeos, anything that is outdoors and doesn't include rapids or weird things in the water...I can handle. Except worms, yuck, worms are gross. SICK. Hey, for the record, thanks to my sweet husband...I even like John Deere. Yep, you heard me right, and that my friends I believe was the first time Em really called me a hick, was when she saw my John Deere phone case. Well, hand me a flannel shirt, and cook me some pork and beans over the fire or for that matter just put the can under the hood of a truck by the motor after it has been driven awhile. That should cook'er. Get'r done yall. YEE HAW.

I am proud to say, while I am hick, I do believe I retain some of my womanly niceness. Atleast I hope.

2 comments:

Caet said...

Worms are YUCK!!!

Katie said...

RFLOL...EM, you crack me up!
when she was a baby, before she was a year old, she thought worms were so good, ( i have the pic to prove it) she was starting to eat a big fat night crawler! now she will probably get mad at me for sharing that....but hey, isn't that what Mom's are for....God Bless each of you..love from idaho..you to kasey baby;-)