Thursday, September 06, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Well....well. My birthday is Saturday. Today might be hot enough to get in the pool again, yesterday was COLD. I think the high might have been 75. I love Mountain Air, you just cant describe it to someone. You have to experience it for yourself. For some reason (pardon the lack of paragraphs, I am not feeling a very paragraphy right now)I cannot comment on peoples blogs at the moment. I tried to comment on Damons and gave up after 20 minutes. I guess it was about 20 minutes. We are having a yard sale tomorrow, then my birthday celebration Saturday. I need to make signs for mom today, she is selling some of dads honey too. I really need the Lord. I want to know both sides of the many sides of God. I know I will never truly understand or fathom Him, but I serve so much out of the fear aspect of things, I would love to press through that to the love and grace side of things as well. I just want to make it to Heaven, with all of my heart and soul. That is all that matters to me. I want to be perfected before Him. Sure, things in life are nice, but if they effect my relationship with my Creator in a negative light, I don't need them. I am really just burdened right now. I want to have a relaxed vacation. I don't want to sound like I am whining, but please pray I could have peace just for these two weeks, so I can relax. PLEASE. I love the Lord, and I want to please Him so much.

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time! :) Tell your mom I said hello and that I love her.

Yvonne said...

hey kasey
i went and picked, up Damon's flowers today roses they are beautiful!!!!!! some are a pretty orangey color then some a bright yellow and then some a ivory color. IF i can i will take a pic before i take them over there so you will be able to see what they look like . the boys and i will take them over there together after they get home . all is well here . have a good time . i miss you.

Tam said...

Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart and lean NOT to thine own understanding...I love you and I'm praying!!!