Friday, September 07, 2007

WELL!

Only two responses on the laptop issue? Do I need to beg again??

Its official, I am SICK. Yucko, sicky sick sick.

Mom is having her yardsale, already made 25 buckaroos on the first sale, not bad huh. She is selling dads honey too. For those who don't know, my dad raises bees and has honey for sale, so if you want to buy some, let me know before I leave here and I can bring it back for you. He has the jar with the honey comb in it, small bear, big bear, 3 pound jar, and 5 pound jar. I am bringing a jar with the honey comb in it for myself, or I might give it away to someone. Mom and Dad brought some to Andy and Yvonne and Andy thought it was really good!

Well, sianara. if thats how you spell it.

For the record: I love you Damon Broyles.

4 comments:

wemmies said...

How much? I want some! I love honey.

wemmies said...

Plus.. this is the time of year where we use it for coughs. :D

Rachel said...

Oooh! I wanna know how much too.

Bekka said...

Awesome Possum.