Wednesday, November 21, 2007

THE WINNER IS...

Keep praying for Bill, please.

Secondly...I am trying to get sick. I have been popping echinacea for a while now, and yesterday I tried Zycam like Emily said. I just feel like it's the beginning signs of a cold. I don't have time to be sick. Please pray it goes away.

Momma comes in tomorrow night. YAY

I had WEIRD dreams last night!

Hmmm....people are starting to decorate for Christmas at work, I want to set up. Can you guess the theme I want to go with this year? Penguins. For him. I miss him. Not to mention he was sooooooooooooo hot. hehehe

So what is everyone cooking for Thanksgiving? I have done nearly the whole meal before, but this year I am only doing green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and...i found a recipe for a pie yesterday that I am thinking of trying. It seemed pretty easy, but I don't know if it is too easy to be good. Seems like any thing dessert wise, usually takes effort to be really yummy. There are a few exceptions though, maybe this would be it. Its a turtle pumpkin pie.

Oh and the poll is closed, looks like the winnner for FAVORITE THANKSGIVING DISH....



MASHED POTATOES WITH GRAVY!!!



As a born and raised Idahoan, you can imagine I completely agree with and understand the findings of this poll ;)



Have a great day. God is good, amen!

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

If it is just the beginning signs of a cold, then cranberry helps too along with vit C.

Vicki Smith said...

Being a "born and raised" Idahoan myself, I've never met a potato I didn't like--cook it however you want! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, girl. I love you.