Saturday, November 17, 2007

A long long long, accomplishing day.

I want to start off by thanking my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ, for His help, strength, grace and mercy. I am ever in HIS debt for all He is and has done for me. I have literally seen miracle upon miracle in my life in the last 4-5 months. God's ever sustaining, and never changing hands have held me up even when I could not see it.

This morning I woke up at 745ish and laid there till 8ish. I read my Bible, then got up and got ready, hooked the trailer up to the truck, went and bought 8 bales of straw for the hay ride tomorrow at church. Question...why is it called a hay ride when they usually use straw?? Then took the kitty to the vet for his vaccinations. Was back home but 9:30ish. HOW good is that. See, that is Jesus helping me manage time. I was out the door and at Emilys and my time I was told to be there, 10:30. If yall knew how far it was from my house, to where the straw and vet was, then back to my house, then to smyrna, you would just see how God helped me. Then we had practice. Emily and I are singing for Megans reception. I was sooooooooo, soooo soooo soooooooo nervous. My hands got clammy and cold and I almost cried. I started too. The first song...was rough. I got okay at it, but i am still not totally comfy with it. The last song though, thank the Lord, went much much much better. I love to sing, and truly feel like it is my talent given to me of the Lord, and i am so thankful for it. My voice is the Lord's and not mine, I don't ever want to forget it either. emily was AMAZING with her song. I don't wanna mention titles, as I want things to be a surprise. She just sounded so good. Josh is such an encourager, even when Em and i had a hard time, he was encouraging us.

After all that we went and did soem last minute running around and set up the rest of the stuff for the shower. I played one of the new games on Crystals Wii and did good. I was kinda surprised. Then the party began. Megan did so good! She had a great time, and I am glad she is getting to experience this time in her life. it is amazing.

I am gonna go, bed sounds like it is calling my name!

Love,me

1 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

This is going to be such a fun wedding. Your singing in it, neat! Another thing to add to my list of things to look forward too! :)