Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Early Bird, No Worm

Last night...are you ready....wait for it...drum roll please *pauses for building drum roll* I went to bed at 8:30pm!!!!! As in asleep at 8:30!! WOOOHOOOO. THANK YOU JESUS! Of course going to bed that early meant I woke up about three times in the night, but oh well! I feel just different. My eyes are still burning a bit, but my body feels better. Amazing what rest can do.

The boys spent the night last night again, my three nephews, for anyone reading who may not know me to well. I had a major headache last night, and I am afraid I was a party popper going to bed that early, but Michael had had a headache the night before so I think he understood. I heard him saying "make sure you make as little noise as possible" or something to that effect. All together now...awwwwww aint that sweet. It is nice having noise in the house, they are more than noise though, they are my nephews and I love them. We are going to be making a fort Thursday in the back yard. How cool is that. I know Damon is in Heaven, but I still want to try to be part of what he was to them. I can try, and try I am.

Tonight I will be making cupcakes, cleaning, more cupcakes, laundry, cupcakes, cleaning, cupcakes. :) It will be fun. I need to mow the lawn before momma gets here though too, I think I will do that thursday. They usually let us out early the day before a holiday break here at work. I am hoping they do that again. If they do, I will be mowing tomorrow when I get off, then getting my food that I am doing for Thanksgiving done. Momma will come in thanksgiving evening YAY. The Riddells are celebrating Thanksgiving with us, double yay. Then Friday early we might get up and shop a little, though I doubt it. Then Rachel is coming over to help me and momma decorate the cupcakes. Then we are off to the rehearsal. I will set up the books I guess, run through the rehearsal and look at reception stuff, as far as singing. I wish Damon was here...makes some of this hard without him. The memories. They are all good memories from my rehearsal and wedding, but now that my husband that I shared all those things with, is in heaven, it's just kinda weird/sad.

That is all for now. Have a good day. I love you Damon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kasey,

I wanted to tell you that I love you SO much! And that I have something to give to you whenever I see you:)

Love,
Katie

p.s. I didn't feel like signing in is why I'm on Anonymous:P I'm lazy:)

Katie said...

Ok, even know it says that it was me, I wanted to say.. That was me!!! :)

I love you and Miss you!

Kasey said...

THANKS KATIE!! Love you too!