Monday, November 19, 2007

Three Days

Three days till my momma gets here. Speaking of my momma... she posted a post, go see. Momma You can add her to your friends lists too please.

I spent a lot of money at Wal-Mart last night. SHEW. I wasn't wasting it really either. between groceries, and getting a gas card for my car and baking supplies. MAN o MAN. And, I got these lawn ornaments that you plug in, they are sooo cute. They are PENGUINS!!! The one has his arm around the other, it's precious. Hopefully Momma and I will have time to decorate for Christmas while she is here. Yvonne got me a windsock with a Penguin on it. I have a pretty good collection of Penguins started now. It's funny, when Damon was here, I called him my penguin and he referred to himself as my penguin, but I didn't really collect any penguin stuff. Now I have started to get it from people, and myself have started to notice TONS of penguin stuff. Okay, not literally...but seriously, I have never noticed so much penguin stuff until this year. Weird.

Please say a prayer for me. I don't mean to keep sounding like I am just SOOOO busy, it's just that I have a lot to do this week (like several others) and am already tired from lack of sleep and not enough water or good food. I just need more time. Pray for it all to go smoothly.

Bye bye....I love you Damon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Kasey-Thanks for the comment on my blog!

I love you too!! Sooooooooo much!!!!

Oh, and my mom wanted me to tell you that my Aunt really likes the candles you made!!! She picked the pear one. It smells GOOD!!! :) I'm proud of how good your doing on this candle making! If I were you I probably would have already given up.

Rachel said...

*in sing song voice*

I found a present for you, la da da da daaaaaaaa da.... *end of annoying sing song voice*

You are gonna love it, I can't wait for you to see it! I DIED laughing when I saw it and couldn't resist. :-)

Valerie said...

Glad your mom is coming down to be with you for the holiday,I will have to ride by and see the pinguin stuff outside.I bet they are cute!