Saturday, November 10, 2007

I guess I need to blog

So...I am blogging. GRRR....I am kinda upset right now. I am so miscombobulated. I really want to please the Lord. Yet I feel like I make mistakes ALL the time. Okay not all the time, but I just feel like I am messing up so very very much. Sometimes I am too hard on myself. God help me to KNOW your perfect perfect will. God I love You, I need You, MORE THAN ANYTHING that this world or life can offer. I need You. Help me to back up those words with actions.

I need to put some lotion on my hands...dry. YUCK. The boys are here. I miss my mommy. I miss my sister in law. I miss my daddy. The boys threw the football around with some neighbor boys today. Zac said one of them is a popular boy at his school. Would be cool to have a neighborhood outreach of some sort. I don't really like chocolate too much, but the lovers kiss filling. Shewee, it's so good. I haven't read my Bible yet today. I don't think. I have read a Daily Bread, but I need to spend more time with the Lord.

Tonight, i am going to get Megan and Micah's shower gift. I remember that time in my life, it was so exciting. Makes me happy and sad, and reminiscent. I love you Damon Broyles.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love you Kasey! OH SO much!!