Monday, November 12, 2007

Always On My Mind

I woke up with a song on my mind this morning...."bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy Name". I truly want that thought to ALWAYS be on my mind. Lord whatever lies within me, bless YOUR Holy Name. If every thought is blessing Him, then I will be upright in His eyes. That is what I want. More than life.

I don't much time...I missed Damon a lot more yesterday than normal. I always think about him and wish he was here. But some days I just cry. Last night I looked down at my bed, the place he normally would have been at bed time and realized he wasn't there, and he wouldn't be there anymore. I don't know if I had ever had that thought. I miss my love, my husband, my very very best friend aside from Jesus. He completed that part of my heart that God created me with. I have some thoughts I want to write a little devotion up about, I feel like the Lord might help some others with the thoughts I had on my mind last night.

Pray for me...I feel like I am fighting a cold sort of. My nephews are somewhat sick, and I have a lot to do. Cupcakes to make, songs to learn for the reception, and one for the wedding, mommas comin in soon, thanksgiving, just please pray for me.

Damon's 31st birthday will be this Wednesday. Please say a prayer for me, for both of our families. Please. love u all.

4 comments:

Tam said...

Kasey, I love you and pray for you often. You are stronger (because of Jesus) than you realize. You are such a strength to me!

Grace & Co said...

I've been singing the same song a lot lately.

Like Tammy said, you probably don't realize it, but the Lord has helped you so much in this time in your life and He has given you strength to deal with this very sad time.

Katie said...

Praying for you now Kasey, And I will be praying for you Wednesday! And for both of your families!

Love you Kasey!! SOOOOOO MUCH!!

And the others are SO right! He has given you SO much strength through this time in your life! You bless me ALL the time!! Love you!

Viv said...

That is the same verse I have in my blog today! Awesome!

You can count on our prayers...especially Wednesday. I love you and sooo wish I could take your hurt. I can't but there is one I know who can..and will!