Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gina Just Called...

I am assuming a lot of you have read on Valeries blog about her step daughter Sarah being in a car wreck. Gina just called me to tell me that they ran a test on her brain and she is not showing any signs of brain activity at all. They are going to run another test in a few days...because they think the test results might be because of the heavy sedation she is under. Sarah is only 16. Gina is concerned about her salvation. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, but the reality is, we will all have to face eternity one day. I would love more than anything for Sarah to come out of this, and I KNOW I serve a God who can make that happen. But, most importantly, pray that whatever happens, she will give/has given her heart to Jesus. Pray for her brain to be fine and completley restored, pray for Frank and the family.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Praying for her!!

We serve a God that can do ANYTHING, He showed us that with Brad, The doctors said he WOULD NOT come out of the state he was in, But look where he is now! Thank you Jesus!

I know the Lord can heal her completely, or at least save her from an eternity in the wrong place. I believe and KNOW that He will do that!

Love you Kasey!

Kasey said...

aww Katie, you are so sweet!