Tuesday, November 06, 2007

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Please, all who read this, pray as soon as you can. My mom sent me an email about a friend of hers. They have been family friends since I was a young child (maybe even before I was born) Her father in law is on his death bed and isn't saved.

His name is Bill and he knows of Jesus but doesn't KNOW Jesus. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray. It's gravely important. He has been on dialysis three times a week, something is wrong with his kidneys I believe and has caused him to become very very sick. He is going out into eternity soon, unless God has other plans.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Kasey, I just got your message and then read this. I'm praying for Bill.

Love you.

Yvonne said...

I'm praying too. I love ya.

Erika J. said...

just reading this but i'm praying right now.

Beth said...

Kasey--we are having a prayer band meeting tonight and I'll make sure to make a special request for prayer for him.

Beth

Katie said...

Praying for him Kasey!!