Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In the words of...

...a friend... "my dogs be howlin" (or something to that affect), translation, my feet hurt. :) I have officially baked all 180+ cupcakes. I have cleaned the bathroom, and the backroom, the kitchen has almost everything done. I need to dust and vacuum the living room, and bedroom, and make the fillings for the cupcakes. I also need to do my GB casserole, mashed potatoes, and my pumpkin turtle pie. After that, momma's here!! I am ready to go "ni ni". That means night night. That brings up another topic, for some reason I started saying ready to go sleepy night night. I don't remember if I originally shortened to its final present version, or if it slowly transformed into it, but the saying became "go seepy ni ni". Damon would ask Honey at bed time, "Honey go seepy ni ni"? Another person in our church said they started using that saying because of me. It is funny. But I am really ready to go seepy ni ni.

Sometimes, I get so sick of being human. Seriously...the spirit is truly willing, but the flesh weak. I just feel like somtimes I make a lot of little mistakes that I wish I would just argh,......not make!

After Megans wedding I will be ordering my candle scents. I already have a few orders, but if you all have something you are wanting, let me know.

pray for Bill, he is sleeping a lot, and needs the Lord to touch his heart. Please pray for his family. Pray for me, I miss Damon. I know the Lord is there, each and every day, or I wouldn't have any form of happiness. I am happy, but not Damon happy. Does that make sense. I know God is my completeness, but I also know He created that part in each of us that wants the husband/wife relationship. Damon completed that, and now, I am empty. I have his memories and cherish them, but I MISS my husband. I am still completely and hopelessly in love with him. It just doesn't seem real. They have his grave marker up. If anyone wants to go see it, let me know (if you don't remember where it is at).

Lastly, may the Lord bless you and keep you, and may He make His face to shine upon you. Happy Happy Thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Must you use the words "cupcake" and "bathroom" so close together? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Love ya Kasey. See you tomorrow!

Pam said...

Kasey you sound like you have really busy. I just wanted to let you know that we have been praying for you at church for the Lord to help you especially through the holidays.

Love you

Erika J. said...

thinking of you today.

HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Rebekah Doran said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

That is alot of cupcakes!

Hey, is your mom going to the wedding too?

Vic said...

Blessings are sent your way today...

Brandon Shaw said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm sorry i haven't called. i've been quite grouchy and not very talkative.

i like that quote, "my dogs be howlin'." i'll haveta use that.

Kasey said...

Melissa, I understand, truly. I love you and am stillllll praying!