Tuesday, November 27, 2007

4:30 AM, Airplanes, Coffee...mmm

I set the alarm for 4:30 so momma could get up and ready to head home. I miss her already. :( It is kind of weird, how I am supposed to be all grown up now and try to act as such, but it was nice to be taken care of while she was here. She did ALL my laundry I think, then ironed, and folded...wow. She did my dishes...it is not because she did these things that I love her. I love her just because, but that was icing to the cake to get mommied again. I liked it. Pray for her as she travels. Dad took the day off to pick her up at the airport. Isn't that sweeeet. I think it is.

Now to the coffee part of my title, I just tried a new creamer flavor, Marshmallow Mocha, mmmm. Not as good as the vanilla caramel brownie, but good.

I am going to be buuuusy this week, and tonight I will need to get the house cleaned up REALLY good so I can be ready. I wonder if my nephews would wanna come see their Aunt tonight. :) I miss my boys! They talk about their nickname "the boys"... I can't tell if they like it or not, so I need to ask. If not, I will have to come up with something else.

Welp, have a wonderful, blessed, God honoring day!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww... I didn't get to say 'bye' to her before she left. Sadness. For some reason I thought she was staying a week.

I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your mommy.

Have you tried the pumpkin spice creamer? Yum!

Vicki Smith said...

I have the Almond Toffee creamer. It's pretty YUM, too. This time of year I sometimes use egg nog as a creamer. Have you ever tried it? It's great!
I'm glad you got to be with your mommy.

Rebekah Doran said...

It is great to be taken care of once in a while, even when we are grown-up. :) When does your Mom get into ID?

I don't care for coffee, but I have put those creamers in oatmeal. That's pretty good...

Kasey said...

Thanks for all the comments already, MAN, I feel special. :) Momma gets into ID about 10:30ish. I think.

Vic said...

It was good to see Sis Katie...one of these days I may just have to fly away to see her...

Kasey said...

:) lol

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Mr Leonard asked if you had addressed your fears about flying yet? What should i tell him?

Sara said...

aww i call my guy friends "the boys." there's a group of them i've been friends with since elementary school.

Vic said...

Tell Mr. Leonard there are only 2 people in the world I would even begin to think about flying to see...You of course Sis Katie/Mr Leonard and my dear friend Sis Net Sutton...

Tell him one day before I leave this world, that if God will help me, I will come see ya'll again...