Friday, November 02, 2007

Today

I head out for Ladies Retreat around 1-1:30ish. Pray for me. I can't help but feel the Lord is going to provide whatever it is I need to not only get through the weekend, but glory through it. Pray for our safety and His Healing hand to be upon me and all of us.

Pray for my sinuses...headache city. Not horrible, just a throbbing somewhat dizzy ache. I am not driving, don't worry momma. I have one rule for this ride, well it's em's car so I have to discuss with her. Nothing but Christmas music. :)

I made two batches of stuff to bring for Ladies retreat. Blackberry gooey cake, and pumpkin gooey cake. mmmmm.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time at retreat! And that you come back with... well, with everything God wants to give you. I'll be praying from afar. :-)

Sara said...

You are so sweet...and I will definitely be praying for you! I hope your weekend is great!

Katie said...

Praying for you Kasey! I know stuff is hard for you.. and I SO understand why.. I know I haven't been through what you've been through.. But, it makes me sad when your sad. I pray that God will help you through this pain in your life.

Love you TONZ!!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

What is "gooey cake"?

Will be praying.

Brandon Shaw said...

Mmm... gooey cake... I have NO IDEA what that is! lol

Miss ya while you're gone. Take care of my mom for me :D

Rachel said...

I was glad for your testimony tonight! Glad you are back home safely. And thanks for the help on the drums! You did great!

Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you, I'm glad you got your laptop back! Yay!!