Monday, November 05, 2007

Emily

Please please pray for my dear friend Emily to find her Bible. I know what it's like to have one missing, and it is awful. Specially when it is YOUR Bible. It becomes like a friend, which the Word is Jesus, so He is our friend, duh it is one. Logically...anyway. Please pray she can find it, that the Lord will set it in her lap somehow. PLEASE.



Retreat was good, very convicting...if that is the right word. Sister Bishop preaches strong sound preaching, and it makes you want to do your best, to live up to all the God has called His people to do. There are so many things I do not understand, but I do not want to be fearful. I simply want to do my part and my best, God will handle all the rest. (that rhymed...unintentional though) God made the trip pretty good. I was concerned how things would go, but deep down couldn't help but feel He would handle it all. I won't say that the entire trip was easy, or a breeze through the park. It wasn't. But it wasn't horrendous where I was pitiful and miserable. It had tough moments, and moments filled with Joy. I have a feeling God is holding me up, even when I don't feel like He is or see it. Well, my angels are. The ones He sent. I prayed for my family, for them to be saved. For some needs in our local church. For my dear Sister in law and all that she is facing. I couldn't help but feel all the pain going around and wonder what to think. But God is the answer to our pain, somewhere He has an answer and HE WILL bring it to pass. We just need to do our best until then. Whether its five minutes from now, or five years. God knows and will bring the victory.

Pray for me...I am making Megans cupcakes for taste testing this Thursday. I need to take my car in to the mechanic, Damon's truck, Comcast is coming out to fix my internet connection, I need to clean and get things set up for winter in the house. Bring space heaters in, bring the ferns in. I can't let them freeze, Damon gave those to me two and a half years ago. I have candles to make. Seems like there is a lot more to do when there is only one to take care of it all. God is still able. I miss Damon. I miss him so much, he was so gorgeous, mind, body, soul. OH MAN, I was a blessed woman to have him. I got my dream husband and I am so thankful. Because, God literally dropped him into my lap. There is no way I could have picked a finer man on my own. Thank you Jesus for Damon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love you Kasey!!!

Praying for you!

Lynn said...

Kasey, you are so amazing. You may get tired of me saying it, but you are!!!! You have allowed the Lord to use you to bless many people. I love you so much!!! And thank you for my beautiful birthday song. I love it so much, I can't erase it. Your voice is unbelievable!! Even on an answering machine!!! Please pray for me, I think I'm getting Rebekah's cold. Yuck!!! See you tomorrow night!! Love ya!! lynn