Monday, January 16, 2006

Yuck

I had these new noodles I found at the grocer the other night, for lunch today. They are basically ramen noodles with a fancy name and package, and more importantly they are low fat. Thus the reason I bought them. Well, not to gross you out, but I am STILL burping them after having them over three hours ago. Ew...I don't like it when stuff does me that way. I REALLY don't want to go jogging after work tonight, and I don't even want to cook dinner or do anything. I just want to chill, relax, and sleep. I feel tired. Damon has gotten sick again, so maybe I am catching it again and starting all over with this junk *sigh* Does anyone ever NOT want to go to work? THat woulda been me this morning. Damon had the day off, but he was going to paint Sis Tammys living room and some other room. I asked what color, she said molasses, but brother Steve calls it puke orange. Take your pick. :P She says he doesn't have taste though.

Kasey's Konfections has no orders right now. Wendy said last week she had an order for this week. That still good or are we waiting? Let me know.

I lost like 5lbs, which made me feel good. I just need to keep going.
Did I mention I have a headache? My lips are chapped...and my feeties are cold. But today is a good day. I am looking unto Jesus!

Ready to go home....and...I told Damon what I planned on making. He didn't sound to enthused but said he'd try anything once. Hopefully he likes it. I could just make him a frozen pizza :P

Oh, and I am trying to put together a little booklet on virtuous love, and waiting till marriage and purity and such. If anyone has any articles, websites, etc with this stuff, let me know.

3 comments:

wemmies said...

I'll take free blueberry muffins with the crunchy inside this time. :)

Butterscotch pull aparts
pumpkin roll w/nuts

19.50 Sunday MORNING :P

Kasey said...

k...I have it written down. You a pumpkin roll person? I never knew *gasps*

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »