Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sweet Tea

I made HOME brewed sweet tea last night! I have to tell you, I am not much of a fan of tea but mine was REALLY good. I remembered how Damon and I went to this restaurant and they gave you sugar water to sweeten your tea. So I put the water in our tea kettle last night, you know the one that screams when it's ready, well anyway then I put about a cup of sugar in the pitcher and poured the screamin hot water on top of it. Then put TWO family size tea bags in and put a top on it. Let is seep for about 15 minutes. Damon told me I did a good job! I say I have to agree. I feel so...so ...so southern! For dinner I made home made lasagne, it was my first time. I think it turned out pretty good, also had a salad to go with it! So that was my night, I got off work feeling like I was gonna chuck. Then went to Kroger for some deals, then walmart for the majority of my grocery shopping, then came home and put it all away. Bout 80bucks worth. Then I made dinner, then I did laundry, washed dishes, put my dress clothes back on (had been in jammies to cook) then curled my hair. Then sat down and waited for Damon. I was busy. Then I worked out for about 15-20 minutes, joggin and walking. It was a busy night and I went to sleep easily. Cept for my bad dream. I have had two nights in a row with the same kind of dream and its awful.

Sent our tax stuff to my aunt today. She's a CPA and does our taxes for free (yay!) hopefully we will break even or better yet get a refund! Last year we owed $2500!! Blech...
Tonight is AI...I'm excited!

On a side note....I think we are having left overs tonight, cus I hate making stuff then it getting wasted!

ummmm...not much going on besides that.

Except I will say, Damon wants to get a hotel room for after the concert, so maybe we can have a nice relaxing weekend and head up early and see the aquarium too! Maybe we can even go to the chattanooga church Sunday morning. I am sooo excited!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

haha...waffles are fattening. So no...course that brings me back to lasagne...its fattening too!

wemmies said...

Go ride the carosel while you are there. It is so cool. You can see it from the aquarium across the river. It is easy to get to. Cheap too!

Kasey said...

I will have to tell Damon about it. I don't know much about chattanooga other than ... auditorium, aquarium, microtel, and anything between :P

Erika J. said...

We are making plans to go to the new aquarium in Atlanta. *excited* I heard the new additions to the aquarium in Chattanooga are nice. I would like to see it. I haven't been in forever and when I did go, it was boring.

Hope ya have fun. Take pictures.

Kasey said...

I need to get rechargeable batteries for the digital camera. The charge runs out sooooo quickly.