Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jogging, Dinner, Baking...

...that was my evening last night. Got home and went jogging while my hubby changed the oil in his truck. When I got back we talked about going out to eat so he told me to go get ready. Ended up going to Chili's I wanted Olive Garden, but he said he wasn't in an ITALIAN mood. Then when I got home I filled one of my orders, made part of another, and got the crust done for the pies I have to do today.

Next subject, and I will try to say this in the right way. My blog, is my blog. I will type and comment about what I want, because it's my blog. I post my feelings, my life in general, and a LOT of my joking. I am out to hurt NO ONE. When I say "just kidding" I literally mean, JUST kidding. Let's not take blogging so seriously, at least not on my blog. If that is what you want, DON'T come here, its barefoot, feet in the sand, relaxed atmosphere. Lastly, I apologize to those I offended.

6 comments:

Erika J. said...

Apology accepted.

JUST KIDDING.

You haven't offended mwah. *cleans sand from between toes*

Kasey said...

*accepts roses with tears* "thank you one and all" tee hee.

wemmies said...

*totally not offended*
*always barefoot*
*digging toes in the sand*
*sigh*
*relaxed*

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Volvo s80 dealer invoice Kentucky wireless calling plans Duluth mn adult toy stores Compare prices botox treatment Cheap travel insurance comparison Aja rock model recover data from ad card hci vardenafil toyota parts wheelchair pivot on line legal advice in dallas texas tiny tight asses

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Aaa insurance ohio claims isp providers jeep heater hose amy ferraris Neurontin behavior disorder chat

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »