Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ever get...

...down in the mouth? i.e. sad, not depressed, but just "bummed"? I am kind of like that right now I guess. I have gone to the grocer about three times for my side business for a total of about 75 bucks. The whole point of this business is to provide great desserts that are reasonably priced, make me a profit and cater to those who are willing to pay because they dont want to do the work themselves...or they just want to help me out or "contribute to my cause". See, I just went to the grocer at lunch to get the items for tonights delivery that I havent finished yet, for tomorrows order and for Fridays orders. I already owe Damon 30 bucks, I spent thirty out of my check. Good grief. Anyhoo...someone tell me it will get better. I know when I get sams that it will be beter for quantity but I have to have the money to buy the card. I am trying to raise money here, but outa a hundred bucks I make 16! *trying not to get bummed on first week*

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Buying in bulk will make a huge difference. BTW.. Where are you shopping? If it ain't Walmart you are CrAzY! :P

Kasey said...

I am shopping at walmart and Kroger. Mostly Walmart, today I went to Kroger cus they have the tin pans that I havent seen walmart have.

wemmies said...

Dollar store has really cheap tin pans with lids. :)

Kasey said...

I found some online today for 17 cents a pan. But I will go check out the dollar store first. :) Thanks