Monday, January 09, 2006

My eyes hurt

Hey everybody in blogland! This weekend I filled my first order for Kasey Konfections! Thanks to Wendy I sold a key lime pie, and an order of muffins. Wendy, was it good?
However, upon doing this, I realized my supplies cost more than I thought and I have to make an increase on prices. I will supply the new list at the end of this blog. Currently I have three more orders and an order in waiting. I am super excited and hope yall will order a lot! I figured it out this morning, I only need 70 orders of a minimum of $10 each to reach my goal! I really want to surprise Damon for our anniversary!!

This weekend, let see...Damon finished painting Tammy's kitchen area Friday around five...so I ordered pizza from P.HUT for us and the boys. Then we played Monopoly until way late while watching Napolean Dynomite and The Polar Express. Then Yvonne picked up Noah and Zac and left Michael to spend the night (these are my nephews for those who don't know) THEN..we woke up around 8:30 on Saturday and took down the Christmas decorations and cleaned the house a little bit. Then, we went to a car show in Franklin where we bought window cleaner and a special towel to clean the windshield with, also bought a phone face and back plate for damon and new carrying case for my phone. Its a john deer case. I showed em and she looked at me like I was a TOTAL hick! LOL...oh well, guess I am! Then we at at Jack in the box....mmmm :/ it was ok. Thankful to have food! Then we came home and Michael and I played the new monopoly edition from like 3:30 to 8:30ish...(it's a long game) at any rate, I won! Then we went down to Andy and Yvonnes and I held her bird. It's so cute, I would get one if I didn't have two cats. Its a cockatiel I think. It's a baby and its white and grey. They don't know if it is a boy or girl yet, I call it lovey, they call it angel! It likes me though, yvonne says if it preens you and stretches while you are holding it, that means it likes you and trusts you. It did both on me! *i know...doesn't take much to amuse me!* Then lets see....we went home around 10ish and went to bed around 11ish after watching Trading Spaces. Got up for Church, went to church, ate at sonic then I went home and made Wendy's stuff she ordered. While I was baking Damon went and washed my car, on his way back two deer ran across the road in Old Hickory and a Lincoln Navigator hit them. One was still kicking the other was dead already. They guy just kept going, damon and another guy stopped and got them off the road. A cop came and two other guys came along and took the deer with them. (In tennessee a new law passed that you can pick up road kill) anyway..two other deer made it across. I wish the cop would have just shot the one so it wouldn't suffer anymore. The guy who hit them should have stopped too. It's such a crowded area there! When he got home we found Deer hair on my car, and later that night at Church I found some on Damons pants. Poor things!
Then we went and looked at apartments (damon wants to move to a bigger place). The first ones were kind of trashy and I didn't like them, well... we found out there are income restrictions there and we made to much to live there. I was so glad! THe next ones we looked at were really really nice. We can afford them too, but they only let you have two pets. We have three. So I guess we are staying in our little house right now. I prefer a house too...get your own driveway, no upstairs neighbors. ETC..
Last night after church we at at Cracker Barrel with the church folk. Twas fun!
That was my weekend!
and lastly...here's my new list.

Butterscotch Pull-a-parts
Taste is similar to gooey rolls you would find at a cinnamon bun bar, but BETTER. My mom’s recipe. Made in a bundt pan.
1 Recipe 9.00

Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Large, delicious, and topped with a brown sugar crumb mixture.
½ Doz. 5.00
1 Doz. 10.00
3 doz. or more 9.00 ea.

Pumpkin Roll
Decadent and delightful rich pumpkin dessert filled with cream cheese frosting.
Please specify if you would like yours made with or without nuts.
1 roll 10.00
2 or more Rolls 8.00 each

Gooey Butter Cake
Rich dessert, sure to make any tummy happy!
(can be made in the following flavors: Autumn Apple, Banana, Chocolate, Chocolate/Peanut Butter, Plain, Pumpkin, and Strawberry)
1 Recipe 10.00
2 recipes or more 7.00 each

Key Lime Pie
Is Florida calling your name? You will love this slightly tart yet refreshingly sweet concoction. The filling is poured into a graham cracker crust. Please specify if you would like whipped topping or no topping at all.
1 9inch Pie Recipe 8.00

Turtle Pie
Start with a delicious and flaky crust (Grandmother’s recipe) then fill with a layer of walnuts (or not of your choice) top that with a thick layer of caramel and top it all off with a thin layer of chocolate. YUM! Very, very rich!
1 9inch Pie Recipe 10.00

Mmmm That’s Good Candy
If you like Chocolate, Toffee, and Pecans (or your choice of nut) you will love this decadent candy, one recipe breaks down to one large 8x10 box size at about 4 inches high.
1 Recipe 10.00

15 comments:

wemmies said...

Twas good.
I will get more muffins and the butterscotch pull aparts next week. :P

Kasey said...

I think I need to award you with something for being my first customer ever. I think...I will make you two dozen muffins for the cost of a dozen? Sound good? Or another key lime pie for free? Let me know. I am glad you liked it! I was able to taste the key lime batter before I poured it (don't worry, I was VERY sanitary *poor hands from being washed so much*) it tasted great! I hope Danny liked it! I will probably have to make Damon one so he doesn't pout. I did the topping on the muffins a little different this time, let me know which way you liked it best. oh... sometimes I ramble...

wemmies said...

I liked the muffins. They are my fav.
However, I liked it better when the crunch was inside like at Ondra's. It was moister (is that a word?) or something. The kids love them too. They each got scrambled eggs and a muffin for breakfast.... they always ask for more eggs even though I fix a whole dozen for all of them. This time they asked for more muffins. :)
It's okay.. I ramble too. :)

wemmies said...

BTW... Danny liked the pie. I don't like Key Lime but he is such a picky eater I had to taste test it first to see if he would eat it. I actually liked it. I said it is good! I would eat that! He said Get back! :)

Erika J. said...

Hey, can you email me the turtle pie recipe again?

Kasey said...

Well, the topping thing...I did it wrong the first time and the right way yesterday. So I guess I will be wrong and make it the first way! LOL Yeah, that pie recipe is WAY good!!! Only three ingredients too! I really like key lime pies!
Erika, I couldn't remember your e-mail address so I sent it to your hotmail account, AND to your cox account. Except I couldn't remember the cox account, so I did it two ways. I hope it got to you one way or another. If it didn't. Here you go... http://pie.allrecipes.com/az/TrtlPi.asp

Erika J. said...

I got it on my cox account. Thanks.

wemmies said...

What's up with catching a delicious bass? :/

Kasey said...

watch napoleon Dynamite or however you spell it. He caught his girl a delicious bass..."i caught you a delicious bass"

wemmies said...

OIC. derrrrr...
Seen it but I am smarter and my humor is much more developed gosh.

Kasey said...

why don't you get outa my life and shut up!

That movie is so corny it's funny! I know erika doesn't like it though... the first time we saw it was the afternoon after we buried my aunt. It kinda lifted the family's spirits. Ever since then, it has become the family movie. Before that , it was "what about bob?"

Erika J. said...

Aaaahahahaha. Lance said 'What about Bob?' was about him. He used to always say 'baby steps'.

Kasey said...

hehe...that's funny :)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cancer cure laboratory Crystine carter bondage londonontario faucets bikini newport Latin dancer Femmes nudistes amateurs sitting down upskirt Free gay sex pictures slave Car alarm won&apos&apost work How to install an rv awning virtual poker