Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Great Chemistry

You know how they say your body has its own chemistry and that a perfume can smell one way on one person and completely different on another. Well, mom got me this body spray for Christmas that is called Calla Lilley. In the bottle it doesn't smell that great, but I went ahead and tried it on me and it turns sweet smelling. Really like a flour! It was really cool. It doesn't smell old and grandma'ish, it smells awesome. I just thot I would write about that and how cool it is, again not much to entertain me.

Since the women of these blogs, minus the unmarried, seem to be having a time lately I will add my woes in as well.
Tammy feels alone, bored, and misses her family.
Erika feels like shes a bad mom, bad wife, and needy, and misses her family.
Wendy feels like she is stuck in ahouse with kids, no break, no understanding, and she misses her family.
Kasey (that's me) feels like she's a bad wife, no answer on the future, doesn't know which way to go, and misses her family.
All in common, misses family.
I need to pray for us four, that God will hear our prayers and answer them as He sees fit and gives us the grace to handle whatever the answer may be.
Do you know how crazy I feel? I mean seriously...I want to buy a house, or even move, I want my horse here, I want a different job, all these things...but I feel to "wait" that Damon and my life will be changing. I sorta feel like we will be moving to Idaho. It is not wishful thinking either, cus I truly feel like I have let go of the idea. Maybe I am wrong tho, I want to KNOW God's voice. I wonder if its me, I just can't "shake" this feeling. Damon and I have sort of talked about it. So I am waiting, I just need the patience in the waiting. I miss home so bad, but I have become content with my life that it will be plane tickets and holidays for one side or the other. I kind of feel like a caged tiger that knows what she wants but can't do anything about it, cus it's not time for her handler to let her go. Does that make sense. Life was so much simpler being unmarried, yet not remotely as fulfilling. My mom says even though its hard for me to be away she knows it is for the best right now because I have grown up so much. I think she's right, my life has done a 180 as far as focus. I have a job, a responsibilty, to be a wife, and care taker of home and husband. It's hard, but I love it. Let's all pray for the peace in the waiting...

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that Greg Long song, Kasey. I use songs a lot as prayers, when I don't know how to express myself to the Lord exactly, but a song expresses kind of how I'm feeling. Or maybe a song will minister to me in my situation or mood at the time. "The Waiting" has been been my prayer more than once.

I know what you mean about the caged tiger. Not that you want to run away, because you know that you'd be lost without your "handler" as you say (I'll interpret here for me to mean my husband). But it's hard to be where you are when you'd rather be somewhere else.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd rather be here with Brad than there without him. I'd rather be here with my husband and know that I'm where I need to be for now, than to be where I want to be with Brad and both of us be miserable.

Hang on, God will show you both! Bro. Bogoni used to tell us that God would show us both. And He did... it's Antioch for us.