Friday, January 20, 2006

American Idol & Chris Hart

Did anyone else notice this....the first set of black twins, remember? Did they not look like Chris Hart, same manerisms, charisma etc...cept black? I told Damon, I said that is Chris Hart but black. We thot it was funny!

Made my chicken last night, twas super good! Went walking too, and a little big of jogging. Went about mile and a 1/4. I had Zac and Noah with me, so I didn't like going very far cus I was paranoid about them getting hit, and it was cold, I was ready to be done anyway. Damon came home from a side job last night and guess what...gave me more money. He must have a fever! Whatever it is that's making the change in him, momma Kasey likes it! :P He even did the dishes after dinner last night!

Speaking of food, since I love to bake and cook and we have the boys a lot cus they are totally devoted to Damon, they have started to cook with me. Noah consistently asks me, can I help you or when do I getta cook? All sorts of stuff. It's so cute, I hear those stories of people who are adults now that are famous and how there aunt and grandma influenced them and their love of cooking. I hope I can have that impact on them, much like my grandma did on me. They might be the next iron chef.... if I may in my best iron chef voice "ala quisine!"

Oh and back to the money thing, guess what I am gonna do with it?! I am going to a craft store or walmarts wedding section and I am going to buy the things to do a mini wedding cake. Going to start small, hopefully I will have it done to bring to church on Sunday and give some taste tests to see what people thing. I am going to buy fondant, decorating beads, cake mix, lemon curd, or maybe another kind (got that secret from semi homemade with Sandra Lee :P ) Anyway, I also have an idea, since valentines is on the way I am going to try a trick I saw on a Food Network Cake challenge where they put candy crystals in a mold then bake to produce edible stained glass looking items. I am going to try and do it in a heart shape, well two are three hearts in different sizes. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I like baking more than cooking, but I like seeing my husband full and happy with dinner. If I don't know how to do something I go online and find out. Watching food network is a BIG help as well. And... www.allrecipes.com is great too!

Kasey said...

Well...that's a tough question. I mean, I PREFER baking just because I enjoy it more. But, I am equally good at both I guess. One thing I CANNOT do, is steak. Can't figure it out. I have tried...and tried...and tried, and it just WILL not taste like a steak from a restaurant. :P

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »