Monday, January 16, 2006

Obsessive Compulsive

Do you ever just HAVE to do something? I can come home from work or stay home from work sick, and end up doing housework cus I will sit there thinking about that piece of lint I saw on the floor. It will keep naggin at me till I vaccum it up. *sighs* Well, this past week had been REALLY busy, so I was determined to just chill this weekend. Could I do that? NO! Friday I got off work a little early, so I went home and did a few things then went and picked up my nephews, all three of em'. Then we went to petsmart with honey (my puppy wuppy baby waby doggie woggie, yes you can smack me out of baby talk) Honey found something she wants but has to wait for daddy to go with her so she can make sure she can get it. Then we went grocery shopping, yep alllllll three of the boys and myself. Mothers out there, PROPS TO YA! I cannot imagine every daaaaaay like that. I mean they are good boys, don't get me wrong, but trying to keep track of them all so that someone doesn't kid nap them or they don't run into someone or they aren't hitting each other. YIKERS! Anyway, we made it out for under a hundred bucks and all was well. Phew! Well then when we got home they watched tv and I made dinner. Buffalo Chicken Pizza and fried squash, I know...what a combination. The squash was just an appetizer tho. Well, after we ate pizza I can't remember extaclty what we did, but I think it was play monopoly. Then Damon came home and we all watched TV till some time in the evening. Then the boys started messing around and play fighting each other. I kept thinking "I need to tell them to stop, someone's gonna get hurt" I seriously just kept having this thought and feeling run through my mind. Then "WHAM" I hear a thud and "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Noah is crying. Zac said he "bounce off of him" and hit his head on the dresser. Noah comes to me crying says he's ok and wants me to kiss it better (all together now, awwwwwwww) I feel something wet and say man you are sweaty. Then I look at my hand, it's red. Okay, Noah you are bleeding. Then I look and he's REALLY bleeding. Damon gets outa his jammies back into his day clothes as do I and we head to Yvonne and Andy's to see if he needs stitches. Michael is crying, thinking hes in trouble and gonna get sent to Juvenile for Noah getting hurt. Well Andy thinks he shouldn't go and yvonne does, then Andy thinks he should go and Yvonne doesn't (to get stitches that is) It's a pretty big gash about an inch and a half long and abit deep. Bleeding good too. Well yvonne cleaned it and put neosporene on it. Then gave us a bandage pad and we put that on it and wrapped his head with one of those ace bandages. So we came back home and put michaels mind to rest and that my friends was Friday....
Saturday...well, because I get up around five am for work mon-friday, I can't ever seem to sleep past 8ish. So I was up by 8:30 saturday morning *sigh again* Not only did I get up that early on my day off, I started cleaning the house again. I mean really cleaning. Didn't hop in the shower till around 11. I cleand the 2nd bedroom, the laundry room, living room, kitchen, bedroom. Made me feel much much better. Then we dropped two of the boys off, and went downtown nashville (around music row) and paid my car payment, then Damon pulled up in front of Las Palmas and said "didn't you say you wanted to eat here" with that dumb little grin on his face. NOOOO I didn't say I wanted to eat here, but he did. So I had fried ice cream. I wasn't hungry and during certain times of the month, I crave sweets :P. Soooo then, we headed home and I really can't remember to much of what we did after that...I know we stopped at yvonnes afterward for awhile. OH yea...remembered, Damon took a nap for about three hours, I went jogging, then came home and started Laundry. Then Bro Bryon came over as our band leader to talk with Damon and I. Then he left, we ate sonic, watched some Tv , I made yvonne a turtle pie took it toher, and went to bed. Earlier in the day though Fancy (damon's sister)came over needing baking soda. Pray for that girl...shes in a down hill spiral. Still.
Sunday woke up around 8am, got ready, church, came home and made dinner (which was really good) I made fried chicken breast in olive oil (healthier), salad, real mashed potatoes, and chicken gravy (from the chicken breast), and fried squash. I was so proud of my gravy, it's almost a right of passage for me as a women to get real gravy to turn out good. When I say real, I mean not from the package and actually get the juices from the pan and add your flour for the rue then add your liquid and not get it to stiff or to runny or to lumpy. Back to that day, I had to be back at church around 4:30 to practice a song with Em'd. We sang a duet on the song "Trust in the Lord" by Jaci Velasquez and Tami Phillips I think. Anyway, we practiced about 4 times, then prayed. Then when it was our turn to sing we did so great. I didn't realize how much people liked it until we were stepping off the stage and my pastor said to his wife "I'm glad you shaved my neckhairs this morning, that was beautiful" everyone started laughing, cus if she hadn't the hair on his neck would have stood up and it was kinda a gross thing to be sharing...anyway, you hadta be there, it was really funny! I guess we may be singing it at district convention. I just thank God, He really seems to be near me lately, and I have noticed the more I press in the harder I face some trials, but it's worth it. We did sound pretty, but its because of God, not emily and me.
Well that was my weekend, hopefully I can get some posts on this one. :( I am the forgotten blogger *tear* but I do have one positive thing to end with. Out of 6 days this past week I exercise 5 and I have already jogged yesterday starting this week off right as well.
woohooo PTL

5 comments:

wemmies said...

*sigh*
Does anyone else think Blogger is slow today?

Anyway...

Can we say Run-On sentence? :P

Poor Michael... he is too good a kid to think such things. *shaking head*

Can I come to your house for dinner? :P

*gags*
Jerry needs to consider waxing his fur coat. *coughs hair ball up*

I like that song yall sing. Didn't you sing it at the gong show?

Yes I know all about obsessive compulsive. Drives me crazy. Wait.. I already am crazy.

You are lucky to take Michael to the store.
Try Allie and Silas just the 2 of them. SHEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! The terrible 2. They are like a tazmanian devil.

Kasey said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! A POST WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO *SINGS HAPPY DANCE AND WOOHOOS*

I don't know why Michael thought that, it wasn't even his fault. He was crying :(
Yeah it is the same song we sang at the gong show. Cept, we changed the ending a bit. It sounded better this time.
I think Allie is to cute, and Silas too. Allie seems to have a mind of her own, sometimes she will shun me, then other times I will be sitting there and all the sudden she pops up and wants to sit on my lap. Cracks me up. We will truly know if shes like erika when she starts spitting ice on Caeties dates. :P Where was you last night? You coulda heard us!!! If you were there!
And yes you can come eat dinner, tonight is BBQ meatballs (stole idea from erika) macaroni and cheese, salad, and am thinking of making a key lime CAKE. Found a recipe today. Of course, that depends on if I have enough time after work, after Damon helps fancy move, and BEFORE business meeting. Sigh

wemmies said...

Chicken Fried Rice at my house tonight.

I don't like guest speakers. I stayed home. Danny was engrossed in the Steelers footie ballgame. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! email domain hosting Free web hosts with ip Domain checking scripts diapers strap on Webcam alster View novelty sex toys for bridel shower

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dental shades Round firm butts airline tickets Caddies hard drive caddy andnot laptop notebook Ice machine miami