Thursday, January 12, 2006

grrrrr...

after all I posted on Megans blog about avoiding conflict in marriage and now I am upset. I kinda wanna cry. See as you all know I bake a lot, Damon is not much of a dessert person and when I make stuff he RARELY tries it, or if he does try it, it's usually like a day or so later. Even if I make it just for him. Well I filled an order for one of his buddies at work today. I gave him a call to see if the guy liked it and all, and I could tell he was eating. I asked him what he was eating and he said some goodies. I asked from who, he said from this teacher here at school that had made it for them. The teacher is a girl who one of the guys on the crew is after, and she told the other painter on the crew that she is available. So now she is bringing them goodies and my husband who I have to BEG to eat my stuff is eating hers the morning she brings it. Now, I know he isn't after her and she aint after him, it isnt like that cus the guy he works with that I filled the order form is after her and I think she after him. It just hurts that I work so hard to please him and make him stuff and he wont eat it for a long time or at all, then he eats hers within hours. I got off the phone crying. Maybe that is stupid, but to me it makes sense. Right now, I don't even care if I talk to him the whole day. I really don't. GRRRRR
**if you are a boy don't read the next few lines**


It's official, I am not pregnant again. I didn't have any reason to think I was really, just when you are married you kinda tend to wait for your visitor each month to tell you that you aren't.

Not much going on other than my day is bummed now cus my heart hurts :( I do have six orders to fill tonight for tomorrow morning. Have to deliver two pumpkin rolls tomorrow morning at 6:15, then 1 1/2 doz muffins around 7am, along with a key lime pie and a order of pull aparts and then a turtle pie tonight. Atleast I have the crust made on the pie. The pull aparts I have to let rise over night though, so I can't bake them till in the morning. I am tired, been baking every night, except Monday, but I can't remember what I did that night, so I may have baked.

Bye bye all you people with happy hearts

4 comments:

wemmies said...

You may need to set baking days like lynn. She only bakes bread on certain days. Unless of course it's a special occasion. :)

Kasey said...

I would if I wasn't working in the day time. I don't get home till after four so it limits me as to when and what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! insituto geogra fico do exa rcito Anuel credit report Accounting for consideration given by a vendor company credit report 9 9 9 9 Impreza body kit Automatic driveway keyword evista shop guide Acura cl parts canada aspirin celebrex drug effects prescription side vioxx96 apple cartridges Second mortgage refinancing sacramento gilroy california ca reports no credit 91 subaru legacy boot transmission

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »