Friday, January 13, 2006

Friends are Friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them.

I really don't know who to give credit to, because I saw this on both Megan's and Wendy's blog. So to whoever was first, I am copying you.

Say something nice and funny about everybody on your blog favorites.....
*sighs at where to begin*

1. Gracie~
Nice- it seems like even if she was mad, she'd still have a smile on her face. She's a Tracy Wood type of person. Always sweet, happy, and even if they have a bad day they don't make you suffer for it. She can make anyone smile I think (especially the guy shes NOT engaged to) She brings a level of sweet innocence back into this dark world, that makes you want more of Gracie. She's a dose of "the good ol' days"
Funny- her comment about toning her body...if I had her body, I'd consider myself toned and halfway to supermodel *cries*

2. Wendy~
Nice- Wendy has the ability to make you laugh even if the situation may not be funny. She and I have had our ups and downs, but there is something about her that makes me want to make her happy as a friend. I don't know what...and she is right I'm a devoted loyal puppy that never goes away. So something about her must bring this trait about in me. She loves Danny with all her heart and you can see it when she looks at him. *it's true, something I have observed*
Funny- playing volleyball in TN summer heat and humidity and barefooted in the mud, THAT was funny!

3. Megan~
Nice- megan is a "deep" person. One thats a thinker and that writes about stuff I NEVER would have thought of, or atleast had the brains to put on paper (or in this case computer screen) She talks WAY fast, and you get hypnotized by how fast her lips are moving and all the sudden they yell "tables ready" and you are back to reality that in fact you are in cracker barrell with the Shaw clan and everything is ok. She always dresses cute too!
Funny- Need I go there? She's funny everyday

4. Erika
Nice- Erika (in my opinion) has changed a lot since the birth of her daughter. She is still her same old sarcastic self (not a bad thing) but she brings an air or maturity that comes from motherhood I guess. I mean Erika was ALWAYS mature in my opinion from when I first met her in the basement of the Assembly building. Calm, cool, and collected...but her posts are different now. Wish I could explain it, she's just different in a good way.
Funny-she does NOT iron and her clothes still aren't wrinkled, wait that isnt funny that makes me MAD...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

5. Brandon
Nice-his hair always looks good and he's hoplessly devoted to....
Funny- When he didn't want to help his momma carry stuff at Cracker Barrel last week... then someone who shall remain nameless Kasey gave him a talking too, and guess who was walkin with his momma carrying a whole arm load! WHOOOPED!

6. Tammy
Nice- Tammy has been there for me when a lot of people haven't. She has seen me through the good and the bad. She loves her babies like they are her breath.
Funny- the way she looked in the cooks parade at GA camp in 03' I STILL remember.

7. Rachel
Nice- she's always smiling, even when shes mad and her voice, it's like sweetened condensed milk, she makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Funny- I LOVE the way she puts her hands on her hips when she wants to get a point across. LOL Woooo funny!