Friday, January 06, 2006

Wanna Buy Somefin?

I want to do something really special for my anniversary,so, I am trying to make some money on the side...I may not know how to do much, but I can bake. The recipes below are ones that I have gotten some rave reviews on or I think are winners! Let me know if you want to order something and give me atleast a week to deliver.

Fresh Yeast Rolls
My Grandmother’s mother’s recipe, delicious, simple rolls!
1 Dozen 5.00
3 Dozen or more 4.25per doz.

Butterscotch Pull A parts
Taste is similar to gooey rolls you would find at a cinnamon bun bar, but BETTER. My mom’s recipe. Made in a bundt pan.
1 Recipe 7.00

Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Large, delicious, and topped with a brown sugar crumb mixture.
½ Doz. 5.00
1 Doz. 10.00
3 Doz or more 8.00 per doz.

Pumpkin Roll
Decadent and delightful rich pumpkin dessert filled with
cream cheese frosting. Please specify if you would like yours made with or without nuts.
1 roll 8.00
2 or more Rolls 7.00 each

Gooey Butter Cake
Rich dessert, sure to make any tummy happy!
(can be made in the following flavors: Autumn Apple, Banana, Chocolate, Chocolate/Peanut Butter, Plain, Pumpkin, and Strawberry)
1 Recipe 8.00
2 recipes or more 7.00 each

Key Lime Pie
Is Florida calling your name? You will love this slightly tart yet refreshingly sweet concoction. The filling is poured into a graham cracker crust. Please specify if you would like whipped topping or no topping at all.
1 9inch Pie Recipe 5.00

Turtle Pie
Start with a delicious and flaky crust (Grandmother’s recipe) then fill with a layer of walnuts (or not of your choice) top that with a thick layer of caramel and top it all off with a thin layer of chocolate. YUM! Very, very rich!
1 9inch Pie Recipe 8.00

Soda Cracker Candy
If you like Chocolate, Toffee, and Pecans (or your choice of nut) you will love this decadent candy, one recipe breaks down to one large 8x10 box size at about 4 inches high.
1 Recipe 8.00

5 comments:

wemmies said...

I'll take...
1 dozen muffins and 1 key lime pie!
$15.00
Tell me when so I'll have cashola. ;)

Kasey said...

I can have them for you Sunday or Wednesday...you tell me when is best for you!

Kasey said...

and...do you want whipped cream on the pie or no? it's home made.

wemmies said...

Sunday.... no whip cream, Danny likes it plain. :P

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Naked girl car seat covers Wellbutrin to lose weight Bermuda multi trip holiday insurance first time anal American indian college scholarships auburn Acura hubcap cl center cover 71672 Addictive fishing i bikini baseball college news replacement part panasonic cosmetic groomer es119 biopiracy cosmetic