Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wendy's GREAT idea!

Look around you. Don't cheat! If your man (whether you currently have one or not) were to come to you right now and say let's get married RIGHT NOW and you agreed what would you grab? You can get:
Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue
You can ONLY get it from where you are RIGHT NOW! If someone is in shouting distance you can borrow an item. What would you get?
The new item must be a "in and out" item at a NEARBY store. No looking around.
____________________________________________

Something Old: the three roses I have from Damon that I dried and are sitting on my desk here at work. I would use them as his boutineer (sp?) OR the Burger King coupons for a nice wedding night dinner:)
Something New: Kroger, one dozen Red Roses or the Fabric store (both are close to me) for some tule for a veil.
Something Borrowed: Digital Camera from work, for pictures
Something Blue: Canned Air Duster for computers, it's in a blue can. I would use it to get any food out of my teeth before the big kiss :P

3 comments:

wemmies said...

Please! Whenever you say kiss DO NOT use the tongue smiley. *gags*

Kasey said...

LOL! I didn't even mean that. Sorry :X how's that smiley lol. Sides once you is married you can kiss any way you want and with that canned air I won't have to worry about recycled brocolli :)

Pauly said...

Hm...ok. Girls...*shaking head* he he =)