Friday, January 06, 2006

Anniversary, March 20th

You read the title, in less than three months is my two year anniversary! I want to surprise Damon with something really great but be within my budget. I need some help with ideas. I have thought of getting a cabin in gatlinburg (have it narrowed down to three different cabins) and surprising him with a trip up there, a nice dinner, where we really dress up etc.. I have thought about wearing my wedding dress again for him, but that would require some serious weight loss! Thought about getting a jacuzzi suite in Nashville and renting a hummer for the weekend! HELP!

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

We stayed at the Crowne Plaze and went to eat at a really nice restaurant for our anniversary. We went shopping the next day as well. That was our first anniversary though. Not sure about the 2nd one. Hmmm...

wemmies said...

For our 12th we spent about 500.00 in town. We ate at a nice restaurant. I would recommend The Melting Pot or P.F. Changs. I hear Ruth Chris is great too. We got a nice hotel on the top floor with a great view. Awesome bedding on a King Size bed. (loved it so much we bought one) We went shopping together for a gift for each other. That was fun. Breakfast in bed. Plus we rented a convertible for the weekend.
What we REALLY wanted to do but there was a Pest Control Conference and there was no vacancy... *rolling eyes* .... was the Opryland Hotel Romantic Memories Package. It is REALLY nice. Sparkling cider and strawberries when you get there. Chocolates on your pillow. Dinner in one of there nice restaurants. Delta Boat ride. Breakfast in bed and you don't have to check out until 3pm the next day. They have spas and massages. All kinds of nice stuff you can add. Plus it is really nice to just walk around in there. :) http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordopryland/packages/romantic_2005.cfm

Kasey said...

oooooooh!!! Good Idea Wendy!! I'm goona look! I am starting a side business of selling desserts (will have menu posted on here soon) to help pay for this. So if you want to buy something **hint hint muffins** let me know ;) hehe!

wemmies said...

I'll buy some muffins. :P *yum*