Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cat's have nine lives....right? :/

Some of you may or may not know the story. What story you ask...the one where Damon and I and Honey, our dog, were taken to court. The charge? A complaint over her barking. During the first court date, we were told they had to monitor the situation and then we would meet again, IN court with the woman who was bringing the charges. Well, second court date and the lady is late. Charges get thrown out because I don't think the judge much liked her and she was late. But mostly, because she was late...Well...she called me two other times complaining about our dog barking, when we had been paying someone to let honey out to potty so she was basically inside 23 hours a day! I am thinking MY GOODNESS. We saved the messages on my phone, in case we needed to charge her with harassment. There is MUCH more to the story, but she basically has the whole street not liking her because she causes all sorts of problems, and calls the cops on you, for things she does herself, but its okay for her. FAST FORWARD....Damon comes home last night and says DON'T FEED TIGGER, he's down at mamaws eating. I was like...who is feeding my cat? So I promptly walk down there and Valerie says, that the woman across the street (who took us to court) is feeding the stray cats underneath Damon's mamaw's tree. Which, I don't mind that shes trying to feed the stray cats, but she is trespassing by doing so! She is walking out every morning into Mamaw Lenada's yard feeding these cats! And, now my cat whom I feed and take care of, vet and all, is eating it too!! SO I am mad at my cat. Well....today I got a call from Jen that the woman had asked Valerie if there was a problem with her feeding the cats...oh yeah, I forgot to type the part about me taking the dishes and placing them back in the womans yard and off of mamaws. Valerie said, there is a owner of a cat that is eating this food and not eating at home that doesn't like it (or something to that effect). Well, this morning Valerie said the woman went right back over and put the food out again! Well Jen called mamaw and told her about the woman coming in the yard.( I asked her too) Mamaw was fuming! She said she hates cats and doesn't want a one on her property! She's scared of them. Well the cops were called, and they informed the lady she was in no circumstance to set foot on the property and that they are bringing a trap over to catch the cats. Here's the scary part...what if they get my tigger! I can bring him in tonight, but what if they catch him today?! I am at work! Damon says we can go look at the trap to see if they have caught him. My poor baby! Here's the next question...is it wrong to have done all this? Is it un Christian...I mean I know I am to turn the other cheek. And, if my motivations to get her in trouble are because of what she has done to us, than its wrong. It is just irritating that she can break the laws and its okay, but if you do ONE thing she calls the cops on you. Example, she calls the cops on my barking and leaves a threatening letter on my door, but her dog can run the neighborhood thus breaking the leash law, and its ok?! Or...she can go into someones property and trespass, but its okay?! Am I wrong...I don't want to be wrong about this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turning the other cheek does not mean allowing people to abuse you or your property. There are times when you have to go to the higher power in order to get a situation resolved. In the Bible, does it not speak about taking a troubling member of the Church to higher authority if needed? That is what authority is there for, to resolve situations that can damage the group (soceity/the Church). There is a time for war, and a time for peace. The trick is to know when to stand up, and when to shut up.

Kasey said...

Thank You, I appreciate that :) Nice comment. Who are you?

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Big hooters blowjob Hardcore seks vinden jeep m 80 2002 Huge tits .com subaru powered trike Samples of resume for call center Self serve blood pressure machine All holes milf exercises big breasts Innocent latinos What does hummer mean Windows xp problems with mcafee antivirus program Farmers insurance homeowners claim dispute ativan usa High school basketball personal ratings Kia dealership in hammond louisiana Paxil 30mg california school of culinary arts Girtls with small boobs

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Family coat of arms or crest