Monday, January 23, 2006

Mondayschlerosis

It's monday....stayed up to late. Damon and I started watching TLC and the "627 lb Woman" story. Then when that was over, it was the "half ton man" story. So late night.

http://www.endofthespear.com/
Check it out. Want to go see it when it comes out on video. Its a true story.

no orders for this week yet. Tam is sposed' to call me tonight to place an order for Wednesday delivery.

Morgan is spending the night Friday night...Gotta clean church too. We are team leaders for cleaning, I hope we can get our team mates to help. They did a great job last time. Just a lot of stuff going on for them, hope they can help if possible.

Damon and I had a rough day yesterday. It's like we have days of pure bliss (well almost) then a day of * i want to strangle you*. Yesterday was it. Sorry Rachel, we had disagreed right before church and I walked in and was bummed. Wanted to fix my weird hair and there it was full. So that is why I didn't say anything except "good Lord". Usually the girls are in there anymore talking or whatever. The bathroom is now the "in" place to be *sigh*

*Hopes wendy likes her stuff that I made* the pumpkin roll actually turned out really good :P not to brag. Lately they haven't been real pretty and this one was pretty and the frosting was goooooooood. Yes I tried it with my finger, yes I washed hands a lot.

I have to go potty, you know what they say, when nature calls you must obey.

Damon and I have some pretty serious issues going on now, not for the bad, just need prayer for direction etc.. Please pray for us. We preciate' it.

pray for my Cousin Marissa and her husband Josh.

Whats new?

*thinks that I need to put questions on my blog like erika and wendy.*

in the words of kip...peace out.

5 comments:

wemmies said...

Pumpkin Roll Excellent! My new fav.

We had the muffins for breakfast. Always good! I like the crunch inside best!

Pull aparts for lunch dessert. :)

Kasey said...

so did the crunch make it all the way inside, or just a little?

wemmies said...

All the way baby, yeah! *showing nasty austin powers teeth*

Kasey said...

good on the muffins...now let me know about the pull aparts.

Anonymous said...

What a great site circuit breaker info+pictures Prescription medicine for acne Billing medicare resort tennessee Isuzu impulse rs aftermarket turbo manifolds