Monday, January 23, 2006

1. COMICS OR NOVELS? Novels
2. NEAT OR SLOB? neat
3. CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL? independent...:P conservative.
4. COFFEE OR DOUGHNUTS? Do you need to ask? Coffee people is skinny
5. CHOCOLATE OR PEANUT BUTTER? PB
6. INTENTION OR ACTION? both are good when they come together...all that aside, action.
7. COLD OR HOT? cold
8. TALK OR SLEEP? talk
9. FAST OR SLOW? fast
10. TOP OR BOTTOM? top
11. INSIDE OR OUTSIDE? out
12. STICKY OR GOOEY? gooey
13. OF YOUR FIVE SENSES, WHICH IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE? sight
14. BEING TOLD YOU'RE LOVED, HAVING TIME SPENT WITH YOU, GETTING A PRESENT, HAVING SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU, BEING TOUCHED. WHICH DESCRIBES YOUR GREATEST NEED? all of the above, being touched
15. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SEASON? winter
16. IF YOU HAD TO KILL ONE, WHICH WOULD IT BE: A CLOWN OR A MIME? don't even wanna know WHY I would be forced into this situation.
17. DO YOU LIKE YOUR PHOTO BEING TAKEN? yep, cus when you're this gorgeous your nickname should be "Kodak" :P *waits for snickers*
18. WOULD YOU EVER POSE NUDE? uhhhh......no comment. Can't afford the camera repair.
19. HAVE YOU EVER BLABBED A SECRET WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T? not directly.
20. WHICH FRIEND IS MOST LIKELY TO TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK? What's the definition of a friend. Surely that doesn't fit into teh equasion.
21. WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE MOST INTERESTING LIFE IN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP? Interesting like national enquirer, Gina. Interesting like travel the world or cool fun stuff, uncle Neal.
22. IN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEAST APPRECIATED? Jenniefer/Judy
23. DO THINGS JUST HAPPEN TO YOU, OR DO YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY? God controls my destiny, its up to me to find His will.
24. DO YOU EVER FANTASIZE ABOUT HAVING A DIFFERENT LIFE? Different place yes, different people, no In whatsoever state you find yourself in, be content (I know I butchered that scripture)
25. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO START YOUR LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN? March 20, 2004
26. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP? God, Love, Patience, Understanding, Laughter
27. WORDS, TONE AND DELIVERY, OR BODY LANGUAGE: WHICH DO YOU ABSORB FIRST? WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT? tone, words (in that order)
28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID SOMETHING TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE SOMEONE MAD? last night O:-)
29. HAVE YOU EVER THROWN ANYTHING IN ANGER? regretfully, yes.
30. HOW DO YOU HANDLE CONFLICT? one of two ways, either a) back down and don't say nothing B) REALLY say something and usually make it worse, then cry and apologize.
31. ARE YOU A GOOD COMMUNICATOR? Try to be, hope so, not as good as I need to be.
32. DO YOU THINK YOU TALK TOO MUCH? .......................................... :D............................sometimes
33. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? yes, and if I can't then I need to pray :)
34. HOW OFTEN DO YOU CRY? 5 times a week.
35. WHAT ONE SINGLE ACT HAS LEFT THE DEEPEST EMOTIONAL SCAR ON YOUR LIFE? My dad (tho I love him, he needs to be saved) when he would cuss me out, or tell me I was fat, and moving away from home. Please don't look on my dad badly for what I just typed, he just needs God. Pray for him, his name is Kent.
36. HAVE YOU EVER MISPLACED YOUR FAITH? pre 99' yes, after 99 no, I just let it slip from being a part of my first love.
37. WHAT SOUND ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? people who go on and on about every detail of a story when trying to explain something, explain the facts ma'am, just the facts. The cat scratching the couch.
38. SOUTHPARK: YES PLEASE OR HECK NO? well, a little sin a day is okay...NOT, so no, I don't watch it.
39. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? no, I believe in the Holy Ghost.
40. HOW MUCH CREDIBILITY DO YOU GIVE TO YOUR DREAMS IN YOUR REAL-WORLD LIFE? last I checked, I'm not a philosipher.
41. WHAT INNOCENT/INSIGNIFICANT THING UNJUSTLY PUTS YOU IN THE DOG HOUSE? when damon thinks I am serious and I am just kidding, and i hurt his feelers. I am getting better tho.
42. WHAT'S THE STRANGEST OR MOST DANGEROUS THING YOU'VE DONE OUT OF CURIOSITY OR JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? hmmm...well I had a pretty crazy life growing up, so I did lots of things that were dangerous. But it would probably be getting really close to a ledge or drop off when I was hunting with my dad. Just so I could see what was below me. Do you count pushing bulls and crazy mother cows via horseback with no way out, dangerous?
43. WHAT TALENT DO YOU HAVE THAT NO ONE ELSE IN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP CAN EVEN HOPE TO ACHIEVE? how in shape I am, I mean it would take others years to catch up with my aerobic abilities.
44. WHERE DID YOUR PET GET ITS NAME? from my masterous mind
45. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SINGLE, DATING, ENGAGED, OR MARRIED? married, like i already am.
46. HOW STRESSFUL IS YOUR LIFE ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10? WHY? depends on the date and time :P 6-8 I guess. Work, home, husband, adjustment, failure, etc..
47. DO YOU OWN A GUN? my daddy does, they are what I use when I go hunting. Damon owns a beebee gun.
48. SIGNIFICANCE, SELF-WORTH, OR SECURITY. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? Self worth because you are significant to yourself and those you love, and it gives you strength in times of no security.
49. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERHERO POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fly
50. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD DRIVER? yes and better than most nashvillians :P
51. IF YOU HAD TO CLASSIFY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AS "I'M TAKING MY LIFE INTO MY OWN HANDS WHEN I CRAWL IN THEIR PASSENGER SEAT" WHO WOULD IT BE? Emily, Megan, Coby
52. WHY DO YOU GO TO WORK: BECAUSE I HAVE TO OR BECAUSE I WANT TO? Have to, want to.
53. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WAS IT YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT? Mrs. Wheeler, she made things fun. Favorite Class, Geology.
54. WHO'S SURVEY ANSWERS WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO SEE? Megans and Erikas
55. WHO WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SURVEY ANSWERS KEPT FROM? my momma. Cus I don't want her to see if I hurt or whatever.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

10 mins.

Kasey said...

37= damon :P hehe
I'm trying to get better about it, it's damon rubbing off on me.

wemmies said...

37=Danny

41=I have a hard time figuring you out on that one too. Your serious tone and your joke tone is the same. *shrugs* I usually wait for you to say .. No I'm serious. :P

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Auto fiat Horny teacher hardcore Jeep hardware Furnace heating problems york