Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm addicted to these question things...but WHY!?!?!

1. WINDOWS, MACINTOSH, OR LINUX? windows
2. CHAOS OR ORDER? order
3. NOW OR LATER? now
4. SHORT OR LONG? Time to do things in-short, While relishing and fun time with family, etc. -long.
5. PLAN OR SURPRISE? Plan
6. PREVENTION OR FIRE FIGHT?fire fight
7. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? ...WHY? Thanksgiving IF I am cooking the meal and all that goes with it. I can't help it, I love to cook. Christmas if I am NOT cooking the Thanksgiving meal :P cus of all the family, presents, time together etc.. Christmas just has a "FEEL" to the air!
8. SPIT OR SWALLOW? Sprite...swallow, Big Loogey *sees gagging look on all faces reading* -SPIT!
9. HOT TUB OR SWIMMING POOL? pool
10. PARTICIPATE OR OBSERVE? participate!
11. LEAD OR FOLLOW? lead
12. CLEAN-X OR TISSUE? Toilet Paper :)
13. COKE OR PEPSI? coke
14. DIET OR REGULAR?half -n-half. I literally mix half coke with half diet. I know...I am weird.
15. HIDDEN TRIPLE MEANINGS OR FACE VALUE? I love scavenger hunts, sometimes. So I guess it would depend on the situation. :P
16. COLOR, SHAPE, OR TEXTURE? uh huh
17. RULES ARE MEANT TO BE... FOLLOWED, BENT, OR BROKEN? followed
18. IS LIFE FAIR? BIG no...RESOUNDING no, but it sure is fun sometimes!
19. DO YOU USUALLY LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP? no
20. DOUBLE-STANDARDS: UNJUST OR JUST A FACT OF LIFE? get used to it.
21. IS CHANGE EASY OR HARD FOR YOU? well I should be used to it by now, but no. WHY? cus I said so.
22. WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO ACTION? fear
23. IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE TRUST OR HONESTY IN A RELATIONSHIP, WHICH WOULD IT BE? I wouldn't have one without the other. So it's all or nothing.
24. ARE THE MAJORITY OF OTHER PEOPLE HAPPIER THAN YOU? IF SO, WHY HAVEN'T YOU SOUGHT TO CHANGE THAT? no, I have Jesus, I am weird!
25. DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE UP QUESTIONS? I guess so, there wasn't one before and I thought it looked dumb without a 25, so here ya go.
26. WHAT COMPUTER PASSWORD DID YOU ONCE USE THAT NO ONE WOULD EVER GUESS? plane
27. DO YOU EVER ACCEPT THE BLAME/RESPONSIBILITY FOR THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T? WHY? yes, to make it "all bettuh"
28. FAVORITE TV SHOW? house hunters, semi homemade it's a tossup~
29. HOW DO YOU FORM PERSONAL OPINIONS? I'm a judemental maniac.
30. WHO HAS THINGS BETTER, YOU OR YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? me, I don't have asthma.
31. DO PEOPLE MEET YOU HALF WAY, OR ARE YOU EXPECTED TO DO ALL THE CHANGING? I suppose it depends on whose perception you are taking, I feel like I am the freak that needs changing. Others may feel I am the normal one and they are the freaks. Can't we all just get along.
32. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Perfected, skinny, and a good wife and mom.
33. HAVE YOU GROWN UP? Yes, I had to.
34. WHICH DO YOU NEED MOST: RECIPROCATION, APPRECIATION, OR RECOGNITION? recognition WHICH DO YOU HAVE NOW? i got it all baby!
35. DOES YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER PLAY BY THE SAME SET OF RULES YOU HAVE TO? Of course!
36. WHO SETS THE RULES? God, then Damon, then me, then necessity.
37. DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES? not always, especially when they interfere with what I want :P
38. HOW MUCH FREEDOM DO YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF? Depends on whose watching.
39. WHAT'S THE STRONGEST ACT OF FAITH YOU'VE DISPLAYED? my wedding day "I do"...
40. WHAT TELEVISION COMMERCIAL MAKES YOU SMILE OR LAUGH? It's an old one...I think cingular. The dog is on vets operating table cus he has eaten the cell phone and the guys phone is on hold during peak hours. Next thing you see is a plastic glove and ....well you know.
41. WHO'S MORE MESSED UP: YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS? We're all weird.
42. HOW MUCH DOES IT MATTER WHAT YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? to much. I value what others think to much, I always try to make others happy...at my expense.
43. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST SERIOUS CRUSH? Jeremiah Walker, we dated for about 6months in Jr High. If you can consider it dating.
44. WHEN HAS FLIRTING CROSSED THE LINE?no comment, love covers a multitude of sins. That's what I like about marriage though :) there are no lines :P
45. DO YOU CONQUER, COMPROMISE, OR CAVE-IN? conquer and compromise.
46. IF YOUR LIFE WERE A COLOR, WHICH COLOR BEST EXPRESSES IT? A rainbow.
47. HOW MUCH DOES YOUR PAST AFFECT YOUR PRESENT? alot
48. WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? sometimes...rarely.
49. FORGIVE, FORGET, RETRIBUTION, OR HOLD A GRUDGE? Well, I want God to forgive me, so I must forgive. RIGHT.
50. DO YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED? try to, I fail at times
51. HAVE YOU EVER LED SOMEONE ON WHEN YOU KNEW YOU SHOULDN'T? yes
52. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN HONEST PERSON? very much so, sometimes to honest as in frank, blunt, etc..
53. WOULD YOU EVER LIE JUST TO SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN? no
54. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO TELL YOURSELF "TECHNICALLY" OR USE SEMANTICS TO AVOID AN ANSWER YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FACE? I suppose.
55. HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED? yes
56. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE GAME? monopoly (board game) volley ball (outdoors game)
57. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WELL EDUCATED? I hope so.
58. DO YOU PLAY THE LOTTERY? no
59. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOURSELF BUT NEVER HAVE FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER? I hurt more than you think I do...I feel your pain, I am serious more than you think I am.
60. WHAT DOES "SECURITY" IN A RELATIONSHIP REALLY MEAN? Complete abandon in there arms, not a worry, true love, trust, and admirtation for all that they encompass.
61. DO YOU LOOK FOR COINS IN PAY PHONES? ew...
62. DO YOU EVER FEEL IGNORED? yep
63. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR? If you ask...then you know I am kidding
64. BEFORE: WHO SHOULD MAKE THE FIRST "MOVE" ON A DATE? him
where's 65?
66. IF YOU GOT ASSIGNED A LICENSE PLATE WITH 666 THE NUMBER, WOULD YOU ASK FOR ANOTHER PLATE? YESSSSSSSS
67. WHICH IS BETTER: A MESSED UP HOME LIFE WITH GOOD APPEARANCES, OR A GOOD HOME LIFE WHICH PEOPLE THOUGHT WAS MESSED UP? the latter
68. IF YOU SEE A "WET PAINT" SIGN, DO YOU TOUCH TO BE SURE? :P don't tell damon...yep
69. DOES THE OPPOSITE SEX TELLING A "DIRTY" JOKE MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE? anyone telling a dirty joke makes me uncomfy.
70. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOLD SOMEONE YOU LOVED THEM? today
71. HAVE YOU EVER SAID 'I LOVE YOU' AND NOT REALLY MEANT IT THE WAY YOU KNEW THEY'D TAKE IT? *shrugs*
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE THANKED YOU FOR SOMETHING AND WHAT WAS IT FOR? Damon, yesterday, probably something to do with food.
73. HOW FAST HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A CAR? 95ish on the interstate
74. FAVORITE SONG AND ARTIST? Jesus take the wheel, carrie underwood.
75. FAVORITE WEB PAGE? www.sgrplum.blogspot.com
yes...I am SO conceded.
76. WHICH BIRTHDAY WAS THE HARDEST FOR YOU? 19th, I felt like my family forgot.
77. WHAT ANIMAL BEST REPRESENTS YOUR PERSONALITY? liger- bread for there skills and magic
78. IS THERE LIFE OUT THERE, OR ARE WE ALL ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE? i think we're alone.
79. WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU BEST? Damon
80. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? Damon
81. WHO'S YOUR DADDY? Orval Kent Leonard
82. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE WAY OF WASTING TIME? Watching Tv or sleeping
83. WHY DO PEOPLE REALLY RESPOND TO THESE SURVEYS? they can't help not doing what others do and exposing there skeletons.
84. WHO'S LIKELY THE MOST HONEST RESPONDENT? According to erika, me :P