Friday, January 13, 2006

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I have tried and tried to find a hummer or convertible to rent for our anniversary weekend. But nooooooooo! They are either "not available at this location" or "sold out on requested dates" *shouts and stomps with all my might* And....I REALLY wanted this to come together for my baby (husband) I just don't know what to do. Anybody got an extra hummer out there they'd let me borrow. I have thought of asking Tommy if I could rent his limo for the night (if he still has it).

Blogville is boring today, not much commenting. Maybe with all the "nice friend, funny friend" flattery we are to flabergasted to type. (is that a word?...-> flabergasted)

I have been online at www.allrecipes.com checking out recipes for dinner, am going Grocery shopping again tonight. Went last night too. I need to go to Kroger cus they have a sale on Chicken and that is mainly the meat we eat or ground beef. Not much steak. Maybe I should buy Damon some steaks, I know he likes them. I guess I just have a rough time buying meat. I was raised on Deer, Elk, Moose, Pheasant, and Hog from my dads friend, I just never had to go buy meat. It was always in the freezer wrapped in butcher paper, hence I don't even know how to buy or pick it and, to me it is so expensive when I could go buy a hunting license, shoot a deer, have it processed, and it will still be cheaper than a years worth of meat! Oh well...off to the butcher I go. We even had our own sausage ground, and hamburger meat, and jerky. I guess I am a bit of a weirdo, cus I don't know where this meat is coming from ya know? I mean I worked at a sale yard pushing cattle on horseback. I know what armour meats buys in cattle. They's NASTY...*shivers* anywhoo...off the meat subject

How bout them yankees?
Do you know I wore sandles today? Sandles! I must be a weirdo...it's like raining cats n doggies and I wear sandles! Oh well, it looks cute with my outfit...i'm sort of sailorish today! Oh and guess what?!
*next paragraph to read my exciting tale*
I filled ALL my orders for Kaseys Konfections. I made about a 1/3 of a profit out of total sales. All in all, not to bad. But I am sure TIRED of baking. I made two turtle pies, three pumpkin rolls, about three dozen muffins, pull aparts, three key lime pies, apple gooey cake, two batches of candy...wowza, it was a lot! But I am happy I actually made a profit! Small as it is.

What do I want for lunch today? any suggestions? I am thinking a salad from Krystal, suprisingly the chicken salad is really good!