Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What to do?

I got an email awhile back from "impact careers" saying they had found my resume online (I am assuming with moster or something) and they were interested in me and that I looked to fit their criteria for a position they had open. Well, it also offered the ability to work from either home or one of their offices. I filled out the required information and have since been waiting. I log into my email this morning and there sits another e-mail from them. Only this time it is from a person's business e-mail account, not the companys general email account. I filled out the next step and they said they would look it over and contact me personally if I again met there criteria as they said I had the first stage. Will you all pray for me. I would LOVE to work from home. The company said they don't care if I handle it from home or at an office as long as I put in 40hrs a week. I don't want to be out of God's will. Please pray for this situation. I also have a very special unspoken that only very few people know about. I greatly desire God's will and not my own. That I would find HIS mind in this and be content.
Last night I went home a little early from work with sinus headache which was REALLY bad! I am better today, but heat seems to aggrivate the sinus pain.
Soo MANY decisions in life once you are an adult and married. It's craaaazy!
I made spaghetti for dinner last night. Even slow simmered damon's meat sauce for an hour and a half. ONLY cus' he was later than he said he would be :P oh well, I am sure it tasted better that way. Oh and did I tell you yet...I cleaned house too. I told you, obsessive compulsive. I am sick as a dog (well not really) but I felt ICKY, and here I am vaccuming and cleaning the kitchen floor and folding about three loads of laundry and washing the bed linens then making the bed back up. Let's see, what else did I do... shook rugs, put dishes away, vacuumed laundry room. I think that's it. I don't know why I can't rest when I am sick. It 's like I see something out of place and HAVE to fix it in my mind.

Last night Damon and I watched part of "the little girl that turned to stone" on TLC. It is sooo sad. We need to be thankful that our bodies work. Even if they are sick from time to time or whatever it may. This little girl has had FOP since 2yrs old and she is 8 (in the tv program) and what the sickness does, is it turns the ligaments and tendons into bone. They showed a skeleton of a person that died at 39 with it. They literally looked like they had a second skeleton growing. Eventually the little girl will not be able to move at all. It is so sad. I am so thankful my body works.

I have to wear a face mask tonight and make Tammys muffins. Morgan and Chandler don't like big chunks of blueberry so I have to do 6 muffins with the regular blueberries, and 6 muffins with smaller chopped up blueberries. I think I will do half with the regular topping and the other half with the way Wendy likes it.

Sooo...that is another day into the world of Kasey

7 comments:

wemmies said...

My momma ate one of my muffins and went over Tammy's yesterday. I bet she told her how good they were. You should put the crunch inside. Everyone that has had one of mine both ways like the crunch inside. For some reason it makes the muffin moister. When it was on the outside it was dry. :/

Momma was going on and on about the muffins. She asked if I had anymore. I said yeah and I give her one and a slice of pumpkin roll. MMMMmmmmm!! :P

Kasey said...

Ok...ok...ok....geesh, I will put my crunch inside :( hehe
You still haven't told me how the pull aparts were, which must mean you didnt like them. Tear :'(

wemmies said...

Hey Kasey... go on myspace and click on games. They have one called bake sale.. You would like that. And Hang Stan is too cute. GG was laughing at it. Funny. If you get bored ya know.

BTW Pull Aparts are GOOD!... but not my favorite. :P

Kasey said...

Isn't it funny how everyone's taste is different. I would highly consider being fat in exchange for pull aparts while on a diet :P well not realy, but they are good!

Rachel said...

I hope that you get to work from home! Every woman's dream! (Well, this woman anyhow...)

Will pray. And get to feeling better too!

Kasey said...

I do too...but I still have to work a 40 hour week. So I can't just laze around, I would really have to concentrate on making my work get done.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... spa laser hair removal miami area Laser eye surgeons spartanburg sc i love lucy handbags Totes pferd reitest fioricet 40mg micr cartridges Fertility herbs and vitamins penny stocks Saunas nude Monsters of cock ruturn of the monster