Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Vehicle Trouble

It is times like this when things really seem to hit hard that he isn't here. Damon's "service engine soon" light came on the other day and his truck has been running REALLY rough off an on. A few days ago I noticed my car started making popping noise when I turned to the right or left. The car I am thinking is an issue with the CV Joints, I spoke with Tom Bannen and it could possibly be under warranty still. PRAY it is. From what I have read its going to cost me 400-500 to get it fixed if that IS the problem and it isn't under warranty. The truck is a coil pack issue, again, only hypothesizing on that one. I do not only miss Damon when bad things happen, don't get me wrong. It is just when things like this happen, I realize HE would have been the one taking care of it, or fixing it and everything would have been okay. I feel so...blech...I dunno, just almost lost when it comes to this sort of thing. I wish I had my husband, not only for this kind of thing, but to comfort me and just be with me through it all. I have a headache. Thank You for the sunshine and the rain Lord, please give me the grace to enjoy both.

0 comments: