Friday, October 12, 2007

Sad and Happy

I am thinking about Damon right now. I just read my last valentine's card from him about 15 minutes ago. What a gem my husband was. He was sooo much better with words than I was. His cards to me are almost poetic and he didn't even try. I was so bad at that (in my opinion) in comparison to what he would say. I love him so much. I just can't seem to grip he is gone. Part of me feels like it was just yesterday he was here, the other part feels like it has been ages. I never imagined life without him. I miss him so bad. I want him back. I love you Damon Broyles with ALL my heart and soul.

Happy because...yesterday was fun. Sis Amy and Perry and Abby and Sis Emily met me for lunch. All the way from Smyrna. That was nice and thank You Jesus for friends. Without my family and friends and the prayers and mostly God, I would be a mess. The biggest curve ball of my life has just been thrown, yet I am making it because of GOD's unchanging hand. I feel like my family and friends are the fingers.

Tonight and tomorrow is ministers convention...I don't like missing service, at this point I don't know if I am or not. I am running running running this weekend. I am running low on fundage, but I will say it was nice to be a big girl and pay all my own bills. Tomorrow evening I have something going on in Smyrna, Sunday is church and the youth walk thing. Busy is good, I just don't know If I should stay home tonight and try to go to all of tomorrow ministers convention or go tonight and miss a service tomorrow and make it for atleast one of the two services. I need to do dishes and clean my house. Last night I didn't get home from Alabama until 11:30 i think. I don't want to make excuses to miss church. God help me to be faithful.

2 comments:

Tam said...

There is only 1 service on Saturday. It starts at 9:30

Kasey said...

oh really...That is good to know. Hmmm.