Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday

Today is Friday, it has been hard so far. I hate worrying. Pray for me not to worry, my mind seems to be my worst enemy. I worry should I do this or that....I just want to make it to Heaven.

I dont want to waste to much time at work, so this will be quick.

My wicks wont come in, so I don't know if I will have candles ready for the craft show tomorrow.

I miss my husband. I don't want to complain, but life feels lonely, sad, and hard. I am still blessed, and I will still praise His name, thank You Jesus. But now yall know what to pray about.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Could you maybe find similar wicks at Hobby Lobby?

Praying!

Kasey said...

I am gonna try Michaels after work. But these were cotton core wicks, they are either 100%smokeless or nearly smokeless. Supposedly better I think.

Viv said...

You might not think you have been very strong in all that you have gone through, but please know what a blessing you have been to me...by allowing HIS strength to shine through you. And you are not complaining by missing your husband...you are a real person, with a real heart, that really hurts at times. It helps me tp recall the messages Bro. Dupre preached in our revival...they were sooo encouraging. He helped us to understand through the scriptures that it's ok to hurt...to be disappointed. God knows we are just fraile beings. Even though you said you miss your husband and that you feel lonely and sad...you STILL acknowledged that you are blessed.

I will be praying especially for you today!! I love you bunches...you are a special part of Antioch...A special part of our hearts.

Hope you can get your candle stuff. I'm going to try to come to the sale..but I have one crazy day outlined gettin ready for next Saturday.