Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Before 11

I think I was officially asleep (are you ready?) before 11pm last night! WOOOOHOOOO! Thank YOU Jesus. I have such a hard time going to sleep. I stew and think and worry at night, so bad. Sometimes I just have to pray to go to sleep. It's just my personality trait I guess...I am a stewer...good thing I don't smell like stew. EW...hey that rhymed, oh my. ;)

I was thinking about Damon this morning...He was so cute. I remembered when we FIRST met. I thought "he's cute" and he said his thought was "wow" (for the good by the way). We just fit, ya know. God orchestrated our love story and I am so glad that I know what true real deep genuine love is. I wish he was still here, and in reality it's hard to imagine him gone. wow, even as I think of it right now...it's just so odd. I miss him, I love him.

I hope the candles do well, I am so excited. I need to get a few more things, a scale to measure my wax by weight, a glue gun since I can't find mine, my containers to pour in, my bags and labels and tissue paper. I love my name, Solomon Candle Co. woohoo...I like making candles, so much more than stamping. Sorry momma! I will say, IT'S MESSY. Oh I also need a double boiler pan with a pour spout. Pour spouts make it much easier when trying NOT to get wax all over. I am just so excited about all this. :)

Pray for my headache, I have had it since last night. YUCK. I made potato soup last night too, from scratch...cept i used pre packaged mashed potatoes and not cut up ones. YUMMY!

Have a great day.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad that you are having so much fun with your candles! It is great when you find a hobby that you enjoy, that you can hopefully make some money at!

I think that Solomon Candle Co. is a GREAT name for selling candles! I googled it and the closest I found was King Solomon Wisdom Bath Crystals. Not that google has access to ALL public records but I'd say you're safe.

AND speaking of stamping, I DID bring your stuff back but I forgot to tell you Sunday morning when I saw you in the bathroom and then you were gone before I could give it to you, and then we went to Portland Sunday night. But I am TRYING to be able to be there Wednesday night to see the skit so I will bring it all then.

Rachel said...

Oh, and Sis. Katie, you can adopt me as your stamping buddy! LOL!

Kasey said...

I hope you can come...not for my stuff, but for the skit!!

Rachel said...

Ih and tell me bout this craft thing. I might want to come.

Anonymous said...

Sis Rachel, i would adopt you anyway...just because I LOVE YOU...side benefit...we could stamp until the ink ran dry...LOL...love you, squeeze sarabeth for me.